MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Integration of Engineering Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- E. Hofmann, M. Rüsch, Industry 4.0 and the current status as well as future prospects on logistics, Computers in Industry 89:23-34 (2017), j.compind.2017.04.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, Industry 4.0: A survey on technologies, applications and open research issues, Journal of Industrial Information Integration 6:1-10 (2017), 10.1016/j.jii.2017.04.005. [Google Scholar]
- F. Zezulka, Industry 4.0 – An Introduction in the phenomenon, IFAC-Papers Online, 49(25):8-12 (2016), 10.1016/j.ifacol.2016.12.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.U. Daim, Strategic roadmapping of robotics technologies for the power industry: A multicriteria technology assessment, Technological Forecasting and Social Change 121:49-66 (2018), 10.1016/j.techfore.2017.06.006. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kumar, Accelerated assessment of quality of compacted geomaterials with intelligent compaction technology, Construction and Building Materials 113:824-834 (2016), 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.03.117. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Mashhadi, S. Behdad, Ubiquitous Life Cycle Assessment (U-LCA): A Proposed Concept for Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of Industry 4.0, Manufacturing Letters 15B:93-96 (2018), 10.1016/j.mfglet.2017.12.012. [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Zhong, Intelligent Manufacturing in the Context of Industry 4.0: A Review, Engineering 3(5):616-630 (2017), 10.1016/J.ENG.2017.05.015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Tran, T.U. Daim, A taxonomic review of methods and tools applied in technology assessment, Technological Forecasting and Social Change 75(9):1396–1405 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Tran, Review of Methods and Tools Applied in Technology Assessment Literature, In: D.F. Kocaoglu, T.R. Anderson and T.U. Daim, eds. Proceedings Management of Converging Technologies, Portland, USA. Portland: International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology 1651–1660 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Marciniak, The Integrated Method of Efficiency Evaluation of Technical and Organizational Projects, Warsaw: Warsaw University of Technology Publishing House (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. Marciniak, Controlling. Theory. Application. Warsaw: DIFIN (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ejsmont, The model of intelligent technology assessment. In: R. Knosala, eds. Innovation in management and production engineering, 2016, Opole, Poland. Opole: Publishing House of Polish Association for Production Management 2:47-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ejsmont, Assessment paradigm in relation to intelligent technologies. In: R. Knosala, eds. Innovation in management and production engineering, 2017, Opole, Poland. Opole: Publishing House of Polish Association for Production Management 2:144-155 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ejsmont, Holistic Assessment Method of Intelligent Technologies Used in Production Processes, Procedia Engineering 182:189-197 (2017), j.proeng.2017.03.161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ejsmont, The method of assessment intelligent technologies in a holistic approach. Warsaw: Warsaw University of Technology Publishing House (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mansour, M. Ahmad, H. Ahmed, Potential Using of OEE in Evaluating the Operational Performance of Workover Activities, In: A. Azevedo, eds. Advances in Sustainable and Competitive Manufacturing Systems: 23rd International Conference on Flexible Automation & Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer Science & Business Media, 877-886 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E-SCOP, Embedded systems Service-based Control for Open manufacturing and Process automation (2013-2016), Available from: https://artemis-ia.eu/project/45-escop.html [Accessed 8 May 2018] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.