MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- M. Sutherland, Formwork economics, Concrete Engineering International, 9(4):18-19 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Chang, Productivity Analysis of Construction Formwork in Residential Buildings, MS Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan (in Chinese) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arslan, O. Simsek, S. Subasi, Effects of formwork surface materials on concrete lateral pressure, Construction and Building Materials 19(4):319-325 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Veenendaal, M. West, P. Block, History and overview of fabric formwork: Using fabrics for concrete casting, Structural Concrete 12(3):164-177 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Spottiswoode, L.C. Bank, A. Shapira, Investigation of paperboard tubes as formwork for concrete bridge decks, Construction and Building Materials 30:767-775 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yip, C.S. Poon, Comparison of timber and metal formwork systems, Proceedings of Institution of Civil Engineers: Waste and Resource Management 161(1):29-36 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Koskela, Application of the New Production Philosophy to Construction, Technical Report, Stanford University, USA (1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ballard, The Last Planner System of Production Control, The University of Birmingham, PhD Thesis, UK (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ko, Y.C. Chen, Evaluating Production Time Buffer for Precast Fabrication, Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 2(2):101-111 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ko, Production control in precast fabrication: considering demand variability in production schedules, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering 38(2):191-199 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Best and de Valence (Editors), Building in Value: Project Delivery, John Wiley & Sons, New York (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Liker, The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer, McGraw Hill, New York (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Li, C.C. Yang, Meticulously Discuss Toyota Production System, Quality Monthly Journal 45(3):13-18 (2009) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Li, C.C. Yang, Kanban in Toyota Production System, Quality Monthly Journal 45(4):42-49 (2009) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Shen, Formwork Engineering: Economic, Design, Assembly, and Safety, Shen, Taipei (1996) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ko, J.D. Kuo, Making Formwork Construction Lean, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management 21(4):444-458 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Peng, Consulting Service for Automation in Architectural Engineering, Research Report, Architecture and Building Research Institute, Ministry of the Interior, Taipei, Taiwan (1998) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Liker, D. Meier, The Toyota Way Fieldbook, Mc Graw Hill, New York (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ko, J.D. Kuo, Lean Formwork, Proceedings of the 24nd Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, Chennai, India, 1283–1290 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.