MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- E. Ebeltagi, Construction project management. Lecture Notes, Mansoura University, Department of Structural Engineering, Egypt (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bower, Management of procurement (Thomas Telford, London, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Moazzami, R. Deghan, G. Jergeas, J. Ruwanpura, A theoretical framework to enhance the conversion process in convertible contracts, International Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 4(6), 248-262 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Faisol, A.R.J. Dainty, A.D.F. Price, The concept of 'relational contracting' as a tool for understanding inter-organizational relationships in construction, Procs 21st Annual Association of Researchers in Construction Management Conference, Vol. 2: 1075–1084 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Salamah, Alliance contracting models in construction projects: leadership and management, Master Thesis, Metropolia University of Applied Science, Helsinki, Finland (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Fisk, W.D. Reynolds, Construction project administration (Pearson Education, New Jersey, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Schramm, A. Meissner, G. Weidinger, Contracting Strategies in the oil and gas industry, 3R International, Special Edition, 1/2010: 33-36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ducros, G. Fernet, Project management guide (Editions Technip, Paris, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- AACE International Recommended Practice No.18R-97, Cost estimate classification system – as applied in engineering, procurement and construction for the process industry (2006), https://web.aacei.org/resources/publications/recommended-practices [Google Scholar]
- M. Fenton, K. Armstrong, J. Huebsch, Convertible lump sum EPS contracting model – how to get the plant you need now and still enjoy in 20 years?, Procedia Engineering 138: 206–219 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Er,, R. Komurlu, Importance of Planning in Refinery Projects and Recommendations for Successful Planning, Journal of Architecture and Life, 2(2): 253-264 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moazzami, J. Ruwanpura, G. Jergeas, Conversion method for applying convertible contracts in oil and gas project, Procs 4th Construction Specialty Conference, Montréal, Canada (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.