MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- J.P. Pantouvakis, Data Analysis and Design of Construction Productivity Efficiency Multipliers, In: Şahin S. (ed.) 8th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Product Management (EPPM 2017. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Cham: Springer, 119-128 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Park, Conceptual framework of construction productivity estimation, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering 10(5):311-317 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caterpillar, Caterpillar Performance Handbook (Edition 46), Illinois: Caterpillar Inc (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Komatsu, Specifications and application handbook (Edition 31), Japan: Komatsu (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Peurifoy, C.J. Schexnayder, A. Shapira, R. Schmitt, Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods (8th Edition), USA: McGraw Hill (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Nunally, Construction methods and management, Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Douglas, Prediction of shovel-truck production: a reconciliation of computer and conventional estimates, Technical Report no. 37, Department of Civil Engineering, Stanford University (1964) [Google Scholar]
- W. Morgan, L. Peterson, Determining shovel-truck productivity, Mining Engineering 76 - 80 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Burt, L. Caccetta, Match factor for heterogeneous truck and loader fleets, International Journal of Mining, Reclamation and Environment 21(4):262-270 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaufman, M.M. Gupta, Introduction to fuzzy arithmetic, Amsterdam: North Holland (1985) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, The Concept of a Linguistic Variable and its Application to Approximate Reasoning - II, Information Sciences 8:301-357 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Ross, Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications (2nd Edition), Chichester-West Sussex, England: Wiley (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. McCahon, E.S. Lee, Project Network Analysis with Fuzzy Activity Times, Computers and Mathematics with Applications 15(10):829-838 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maravas, J.P. Pantouvakis, A Process for the Estimation of the Duration of Activities in Fuzzy Project Scheduling, In: Ayyub B.M. (ed.), Vulnerability, Uncertainty and Risk / Analysis, Modeling and Management - Proceedings of the first International Conference on Vulnerability and Risk Analysis and Management (ICVRAM 2011) and the fifth International Symposium on Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis (ISUMA 2011) 11-13, Maryland. USA: ASCE, 62-69 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maravas, Scheduling and Financial Planning of Projects and Portfolios with Fuzzy Constraints, Thesis (PhD), National Technical University of Athens, Athens (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Fayek, A. Oduba, Predicting industrial construction labor productivity using fuzzy expert systems, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 131(8):938-941 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, C.M. Tam, J.J. Shi, Application of fuzzy logic to simulation for construction operations, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering 17(1):38-45 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.