MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- A. Nejat, M.M. Darwish, T. Ghebrab, BIM Teaching Strategy for Construction Engineering Students, ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, San Antonio, Texas (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gharehbaghi, K. McManus, Effective construction management, Leadership and Management in Engineering, 3(1): 54-55 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Cline, Teaching key competencies of effective construction project managers to adults in higher education, Thesis (PhD), University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Cline, Effective Construction Management Teaching Strategies, 118th ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, June 26-29, 2011, Vancouver, BC, Canada (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D., Pratt, Five perspectives on teaching in adult and higher education, Krieger Publishing Company, Malabar, Florida (1998) [Google Scholar]
- American Council for Construction Education – ACCE, Standards and criteria for accreditation of postsecondary construction education degree programs, Document 103 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Magoha, Effective methods and tools for training engineers and technologists: regional trends, World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education, 1(2): 209-216 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Hmadani, A. Al-Jadri, A. Qandaleje, A. Bani-Hani, Abu-Zenh, Scientific research methods – fundamentals of scientific research. First edition, Amman, Jordan (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.