MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Engineering Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- European Statistics on Accident at Work (ESAW), Summary methodology. Eurostat Methodologies and Working Papers (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- European Statistics on Accident at Work (ESAW), Accidents at work statistics (2016), https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=Accidents_at_work_statistics [Google Scholar]
- International Labor Organization (ILO), A Vision for Sustainable Prevention, XX World Congress on Safety and Health at Work, Global Forum for Prevention, 24-27 August 2014, Frankfurt, Germany (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hoła, M. Szóstak, Analysis of the State of the Accident Rate in the Construction Industry in European Union Countries, Arch. Civ. Eng. 61(4), 13-34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szóstak, Modelling of the development of an accident situation in the construction industry, PhD Thesis (Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Drozd, Regression analysis of accident absenteeism and variables describing working conditions (Cracow University of Technology Publishing, Cracow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Drozd, Analysis of Cost Regression and Post-Accident Absence, AIP Conference Proceedings 1863(1), 230004 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saiful, I. Razwanul, M. Tarek, Safety Practices and Causes of Fatality in Building Construction Projects: A Case Study for Bangladesh, Jordan J. Civ. Eng. 11 (2), 267-278 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mistikoglu, I.H. Gerek, E. Erdis, P.E. Mumtaz Usmen, H. Cakan, E.E. Kazan, Decision tree analysis of construction fall accidents involving roofers, Expert Syst. Appl. 42(4), 2256-2263 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H.K. Chua, Y.M. Goh, Incident Causation Model for Improving Feedback of Safety Knowledge, J. Constr. Eng. Manag. 130(4), 542-551 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Y.S. Chan, M.Y. Leung, A.M.M. Liu, Occupational health management system: A study of expatriate construction professionals, Accid. Anal. Prev. 93, 280-290 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Walesiak, E. Gatnar, Data analysis in R (in Polish) (PWN, Warsaw, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gatnar, Multi-model approach in discrimination and regression (in Polish) (PWN, Warsaw, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Koronacki, J. Ćwik, Statistical learning systems (in Polish) (Akademicka Oficyna Wydawnicza Exit, Warsaw, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Oza, K. Tumer, Classifier ensembles: Select real-world applications, Inform. Fusion, 9(1), 4-20 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Opitz, R. Maclin, Popular Ensemble Methods: An Empirical Study, Int. J. Artif. Intell. Res. 11(2), 267-278 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.