MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Engineering Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- N. DS, S. Thomas, Success factors of public funded R&D projects, Current science 108(3):357-363 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Luthra, D. Garg, A. Haleem, Critical success factors of green supply chain management for achieving sustainability in Indian automobile industry, Production planning & control 26(5):339-362 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Cochrane, Critical success factors for transforming pedagogy with mobile web 2.0, British journal of educational technology 45(1):65-82 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Warfield, A.R. Cárdenas, A handbook of interactive management. Ames: Iowa State University Press (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Daniel, Management information crisis. Havard business review 39(5):111-121 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Rockart, Chief executives define their own data needs, Havard business review 57(2):81-93 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Pinto, D.P. Slevin, Critical factors in successful project implementation, IEEE transactions on engineering management 34(1):22-27 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahmood, F. Asghar, B. Naoreen, "Success factors on research projects at university" an exploratory study, Procedia social and behavioral sciences 116:2779-2783 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sahney, Critical success factors in online retail - an application of quality function deployment and interpretive structural modeling, International journal of business information 3(1):144-163 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Cooper, The critical success factors method: a review and practical example, International conference on information resource (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Baccarini, Critical success factors for projects, ANZAM Conference, Western Australia, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shenhar, O. Levy, D. Dvir, Mapping the dimensions of project success, Project management journal 28(2):5-13 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Shah, F.A. Siddiqui, Organisational critical success factors in adoption of e-banking at the Woolwich bank, International journal of information management 26(6):442-456 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dvira, S. Lipovetskya, A. Shenharb, A. Tishlerc, In search of project classification: a non-universal approach to project success factors, Research policy 27(9):915-935 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K.H. Chua, Y.C. Kog, P.K. Loh, Critical success factors for different project objectives, Journal of construction engineering and management 125(3):142-150 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Warfield, Social systems: planning, policy and complexity, New York: Wiley (1976) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nthunya, N.T. Tuan, C. Shaw, I. Jay, A systemic exploration of Lesotho's basic education through Interactive Management, Systemic practice and action research 30(3):257-276 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Tuan, A systemic inquiry into the AIDS epidemic in the Western Cape of South Africa through Interactive Management, Systemic practice and action research 31(4):421-435 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tripathy, S. Sahu, P.K. Ray, Interpretive structural modelling for critical success factors of R&D performance in Indian manufacturing firms, Journal of modelling in management 8(2):212-240 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Yadav, A. Barve, Analysis of critical success factors of humanitarian supply chain: an application of Interpretive Structural Modeling, International journal of disaster risk reduction 12:213-225 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Alexander, Interactive management: an emancipatory methodology, Systemic practice and action research 15(2):111-122 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Jackson, Systems thinking: creative holism for managers, Chichester: Wiley (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.