MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Engineering Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- U.T. Aung, Country analysis paper on 3R practice in Myanmar, Fourth Regional 3R Forum in Asia, Hanoi, Vietnam (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.T. Tin, Construction sector going green, The Myanmar Times (2007), www.mmtimes.com/opinion/25803-construction-sector-going-green.html [Google Scholar]
- MCEA presentation, Fulfilling Myanmar’s affordable housing requirement: implementation plans and status, Myanmar infrastructure summit (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Milad, The investigation of the barriers in developing green building in Malaysia, Modern Applied Science 7(2): 1913-1852 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Oxford Business Group, The Report: Myanmar (2017), oxfordbusinessgroup.com [Google Scholar]
- R. Vakulchuk et al., Myanmar’s attractiveness for investment in the energy sector, a comparative international perspective, Myanmar Institute of Strategic and International Studies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Zay, Underground water demand could weaken buildings, The Myanmar Times (2015), www.mmtimes.com/business/16248-underground-water-demand-could-weaken-buildings.html. [Google Scholar]
- Burma – Environmental Technology (2017), https://www.export.gov/article?id=Burma-Environmental-Technology. [Google Scholar]
- P.J.D. Gamaralalage, M. Hengesbaugh, O. May Tin Hlaing, Quick study on waste management in Myanmar, current situation and key challenges, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mardiana, S.B. Riffat, Building energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions: threat to climate change, Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change, S3:001 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatima, Climate change is undermining sustainable development in Myanmar. Here is what can be done about it, https://www.devex.com/news/climate-change-is-undermining-sustainable-development-in-myanmar-here-is-what-can-be-done-about-it-89885 [Google Scholar]
- L.L.A. Mya, Improving solid waste management in urban Myanmar – A study from Yango, Summary of EEPSEA Research Report No. 2016-SRG7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mahesh, K.P. Dhananjay, Solid waste management in green building (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Development of Building Engineering Institute (BEI), Myanmar Engineering Society presentation, 1 November 2014, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GBC-BEI Myanmar, Myanmar National Building Code 2016: Part two – architecture and urban design, section 2.12 architecture for energy efficiency and green (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Shwe, 10 Myanmar hotels win ASEAN tourism awards, Myanmar Business Today 6(4) (2018), https://www.mmbiztoday.com/articles/10-myanmar-hotels-win-asean-tourism-awards. [Google Scholar]
- L. Abdullah, N. Jumadi, R. Sabu, H. Arshad, F.F. Mohd Fawzy, Assessment criteria on sustainable rating tools used in Asian countries, Jurnal Teknologi (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Mpakati-Gama, S.C. Wamuziri, B. Sloan, Green building challenges: evaluating the operation of adopted building assessment tools – case study, Procs 28th Annual ARCOM Conference, 3-5 September 2012, Edinburgh, UK: 1257-1267 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Darus, N.A. Hashim, E. Salleh, L.C. Haw, A.K.A. Rashid, S.N.A. Manan, Development of rating system for sustainable building in Malaysia, WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development 5(3) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A Review of Seven Regional and International Green Building Certification System, Final Draft. Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development, Hanoi (2014) [Google Scholar]
- LEED v4 for BD+C: new construction and major renovation, project checklist (2018), https://new.usgbc.org/. [Google Scholar]
- BREEAM international new construction 2016 technical manual (2016), https://www.breeam.com/. [Google Scholar]
- Green Star- design & as built scorecard V1.2 update 1/07/2017, Green Building Council Australia (2017), https://new.gbca.org.au/ [Google Scholar]
- CASBEE for new construction (2010 Edition), score sheet (2010), http://www.ibec.or.jp/CASBEE/english/. [Google Scholar]
- HQE assessment scheme, evaluation tool EBR (2014), http://www.behqe.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.