MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Engineering Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- J.H. Dyer, H. Singh, The Relational View: Cooperative Strategy and sources of Interorganizational Competitive Advantage, The Academy of Management Review 23:660-679 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dimancescu, K. Dwenger, World-class New Product Development: Benchmarking Best Practices of Agile Manufacturers, AMACOM (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Birou, S.E. Fawcett, Supplier Involvement in Integrated Product development: A comparison of US and European Practices, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management 24(5):4-14 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Laura, F.S.E., Supplier Involvement in Integrated Product Development: A Comparison of US and European Practices, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 24:4-14 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shum, G. Lin, A world class new product development best practices model, International Journal of Production Research 45:1609-1629 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Takeishi, Knowledge Partitioning in the Interfirm Division of Labor: The Case of Automotive Product Development, Organization Science 13:321-338 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Takeuchi, I. Nonaka, The New New Product Development Game, Harvard Business Review 64 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bonaccorsi, A. Lipparini, Strategic partnerships in new product development: An Italian case study, Journal of Product Innovation Management 11:134-145 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eisenhardt, K.M. & Tabrizi, B.N. 1995. Accelerating Adaptive Processes: Product Innovation in the Global Computer Industry. Administrative Science Quarterly 40:84-110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Hartley, B.J. Zirger, R.R. Kamath, Managing the buyer-supplier interface for on-time performance in product development, Journal of Operations Management 15:57-70 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Ragatz, R.B. Handfield, T.V. Scannell, Success Factors for Integrating Suppliers into New Product Development, Journal of Product Innovation Management 14:190-202 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Johnsen, Supplier involvement in new product development and innovation: Taking stock and looking to the future, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 15:187-197 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Melander, Supplier Involvement in New Product Development under Technological Uncertainty, Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary, Linköping University Electronic Press, 1568 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubois, L.E. Gadde, Systematic combining: An abductive approach to case research, Journal of Business Research 55:553-560 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Eisenhardt, Building Theories from Case Study Research, The Academy of Management Review 14:532-550 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Peterson, R. Handfield, G. Ragatz, Supplier integration into new product development: coordinating product, process and supply chain design, Journal of Operations Management 23(3-4):371-388 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hoegl, S.M. Wagner, Buyer-supplier collaboration in product development projects, Journal of Management 31(4):530-548 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.