MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- At the World Smart Energy Summit Russia in Moscow, they discussed the innovative transformation of the energy market//04/01/2019, source: http://www.comnews.ru/content/118810/2019-04-01/na-world-smart-energy-summit-russia-v-moskve-obsudili-innovacionnuyu-transformaciyu-energeticheskogo- rynka#ixzz6Bxu7 zPFn. [Google Scholar]
- See for example: Porfiryev B.N. “Green” economy: global tends and prospects//Bulletin RAS, 2012. Vol. 82, No. 4. pp. 323-344; Porfiryev B.N., Roginko S.A. Alternative energy and socially oriented economy//Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Series 5. Economy. 2016, Issue. 3. pp. 4-19. DOI: 10.21638/11701/spbu05.2016.301; Kamolov S.G., Korneeva A.M. Future Technologies for “smart cities”//Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Series: Economy. 2018. No. 2. p. 100-114 DOI: 10.18384/23106646-2018-2-100-114; Mozokhin A.E., Shvedenko V.N. Analysis of the development directions of digitalization of domestic and foreign energy systems//Scientific and Technical journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. 2019. Vol. 19. No 4. p. 657-672. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2019-19-4-657-672 [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz P.A., Burovtsev D.M., Reshetnikov A.I. Means of engineering analysis and their role in the product life cycle//Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2016. No. 9. p.724-729. [Google Scholar]
- Reshetnikov A.I., Sadovsky G.L. The introduction of engineering analysis technologies in the context of digital modernization of industry//Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2017. No. 3. p.707-710. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Staev, mag.; scientific supervisor V.I. Colibaba. Smart grids as a means of reducing losses in the transmission and distribution of electric power//Thirteenth international scientific and technical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists: Materials of the conference. In 6 volumes. 2018. p.40. [Google Scholar]
- The energy strategy of Russia for the period until 2030: approved by the government of the Russian Federation 09/ 13/2009. [Google Scholar]
- Petrova V., Girshin S.S., Lyashkov A.A., Bigun A. Ya. Analytical decision of the equation of thermal balance of the airline wire in the conditions of forced convection//Modern problems of science and education. 2015. No. 1-1. p. 218. [Google Scholar]
- Lyapunov A.I., Gase D.D., Fedoryak L.I. Intelligent electric networks. Smart grid//collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference: in 3 parts. 2017, p. 77-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.