MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information about Czarnowski Cup|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- V.I. Vaganova, D.E. Dasheev. The use of business games in an automated training complex in the process of forming professional competencies of future engineers [Electronic resource]//Scientific notes of the Trans-Baikal State University. 2018. - No. 6, P.70–87. Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36589836 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S.Chaplygina, Yu.V. Semochkina. To hit the target, and not be misguided or practical experience in using games in business English classes (based on the author’s development of the business game “how to hit the bull’s eye” dilemma) [Electronic resource]//Training of translators in the field of professional communication: linguodidactic and economic and legal aspects. -2018 .-S.155-157Access mode:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36625704 [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu.Galaktionova A.V. Gordian, A.A. Matyrkina, S.Yu. Artemenko. Clinical business game as a pedagogical form of government of the educational process: [Electronic resource]. Access Mode: https://stom.krasgmu.ru/index.php?page[common]=download&path=0&filename=3064 9e918dd2cf1cf7c6125c2fa8674e&cleanname=%D0%9A%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD %D0%B8%D1 %87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1 %8F%20%D0%B4% D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%B8%D0%B3%D 1%80%D0%B0&ext=pdf (Date of access: 24. 10.2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Voropaeva. Improving the willingness of a teacher to innovative activities through a business game:[Electronic resource]. Access mode:https://revolution.allbest.ru/pedagogics/00788121_0.html (Date of access: 24. 10.2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Panasenko, E.V. Slepenkova. Intelligence cards and business games as interactive teaching methods in higher education [Electronic resource]//Bulletin of the North Caucasus Federal University. - 2016. - No. 5 (56), S.172-176 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27496358 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Loginova, S.V. Tavolzhanskiy. Business game as a method of teaching in higher education [Electronic resource]//World science: problems and innovations. - 2018. - S. 295-297 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36558204 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Maslova. Various approaches to the training and development of company personnel [Electronic resource]//Delta Science. - 2015. - No. 2, P.10-16. Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item. asp?id=25058 538 [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Kudabaeva, Ch. M. Asanbekova. Business games and their technology in management [Electronic resource]//Science, new technologies and innovations. - 2015. - No. 3, S.218-220 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24080658 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Shemetov. The use of interactive learning methods in the form of a business game in the training of investigators [Electronic resource]//Criminal procedure and criminalistic problems of the fight against crime. - 2018. - P.216-219 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36656968 [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu.Izosimova, A.A. Rabtsevich. Innovative game as a modification of business games [Electronic resource]//Smalta. - 2014. - No. 5, P.84–86. Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item. asp?id=22561214 [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Vikentieva, A.I. Deryabin, L.V. Shestakova. On the approach to developing a model for conducting a business game in a studio of competency-based business games [Electronic resource]//Mathematics of software systems. - 2013. - P.140-145 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23477216 [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Vikentieva, A.I. Deryabin, L.V. Shestakova. The concept of the studio of competing business games [Electronic resource]//Modern problems of science and education. - 2013. - No. 2, P.163 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21285516 [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Averchenko, I.V. Doronina, L.N. Ivanova. Imitation business game as a method of developing professional competencies [Electronic resource]//Higher education today. - 2013. - No. 10, P.35-39 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20924169 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Napalkova. Business game as an active learning method [Electronic resource]//Integration of education. -2012.- No. 2 (67), P.17-20 Access mode:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17902387 [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Ryakhovskaya, Ya.S.Rykova, D.O. Voronin. Development of business games for lean manufacturing [Electronic resource]//Sixth Czarnowski Readings. Proceedings of the VI All-Russian Scientific Conference on the Organization of Production. Forum Modern Enterprise And The Future Of Russia. - 2017. - P.122-136 Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28763639 [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Kargapoltsev. Business game “Cost and Value: Customer Orientation” [Electronic resource]//Eighth Czarnowski Readings. Proceedings of the VIII All- Russian Scientific Conference on Organization of Production. - 2019. - 170-182. Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37010955 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.