MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Ptuskin A.S. fuzzy models and methods in management. - Publishing house: Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Moscow), 2008, 215 p. [Google Scholar]
- Fleming Q. W., Koppelman J. M. Earned value project management. Project Management Institute, 2016. 232p. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H. L., Chen W. T., Lin Y. L. Earned value project management: Improving the predictive power of planned value//International Journal of Project Management. 2016. V. 4. tfa. 1. P. 22-29. [Google Scholar]
- Colin J., Vanhoucke M. A comparison of the performance of various project control methods using earned value management systems//Expert Systems with Applications. 2015. V. 42. tfa. 6. P. 3159-3175. [Google Scholar]
- Shiboldenkov V.A. Instuments of neural network exploratory analysis of socio-economic processes//Audit and financial analysis. 2018. No. 6. p. 214-224. [Google Scholar]
- Shiboldenkov V.A., Urazova E.I. A review of the cognitive tools of matrix visualization in making economic decisions//Scientific Review: theory and practice. 2018. No. 10. p. 16-28. [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz P.A., Sadovskaya T.G., Chursin A.A., Shiboldenkov V.A. Neural network analysis of the influence of sociocultural factors on the innovative activity of the state//Research and Development. Social and humanitarian research and technology. 2017.V.6. No. 2. p. 72-80 [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz P.A., Sadovskaya T.G., Chursin A.A., Shiboldenkov V.A. The use of selforganizing neural network maps for cross-cultural analysis//Scientific research and development. Modern communication science. 2017.V.6. No. 2. p. 8-15. [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz P.A., Sadovskaya T.G., Shiboldenkov V.A., Popovich A.L. Development of neural network tools for the intellectual analysis of economic indicators//Audit and financial analysis. 2015. No. 3. p. 431-440. [Google Scholar]
- Rach D. V. The method of the mastered volume in the tasks of risk management in projects//Project Management and Production Development. 2011. no. 4 (40). p.1-12. [Google Scholar]
- Problems of implementation and risk assessment of investment projects in the road sector/N, D Luskatov, O.V. Luskatova II University Herald (State University of Management), 2010. No. 8. - p. 101-105; Assessment of the impact of risk on the effectiveness of budget investments in the infrastructure of the Vladimir region/N.D. Luskatov, O.V. Luskatova//Theory and practice of service: economics, social sphere, technology, 2011. No. 3 (9), pp. 87 to 95; Innovative risks in budget investments in the road infrastructure of the Vladimir region/ND Luskatov, VG Chernov II Dynamics of complex systems, 2012, No. 1, t. 6., pp. 25-29. [Google Scholar]
- Furta S. D. On the problems of using the accrued volume method for analyzing project status//21st Century Initiatives. 2009. no. 3, p. 38-43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.