MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Yusufova O.M., Maistrenko T.V. Prospects for the transition of enterprises to digital corporate governance//Journal Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2018. No. 10. PP. 874–880. [Google Scholar]
- Bo-hu Li (China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation), Bao-cun Hou “Applications of artificial intelligence in intelligent manufacturing: a review” in Journal of Zhejiang University Science C (Jan 1, 2017) [Electronic resource]: https://scinapse.io/papers/2583955450(Access date: 08.11.19). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Leo Kumar (PSG College of Technology “State of The Art-Intense Review on Artificial Intelligence Systems Application in Process Planning and Manufacturing” in Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence” (Oct 1, 2017) [Electronic resource]: https://scinapse.io/papers/2753917303_(Access date: 08.11.19). [Google Scholar]
- Jay Lee (UC: University of Cincinnati), Hossein Davari (UC: University of Cincinnati) “Industrial Artificial Intelligence for industry 4.0-based manufacturing systems” in Manufacturing Letters (Oct 1, 2018) [Electronic resource]: https://scinapse.io/papers/2890793284j">https://scinapse.io/papers/2890793284j Access date: 08.11.19). [Google Scholar]
- Michael Jordan (University of California, Berkeley), Tom M. Mitchel (CMU: Carnegie Mellon University) “Machine learning: Trends, perspectives, and prospects” ScienceSCI(E) (Jul 17, 2015) [Electronic resource]: https://scinapse.io/papers/1901616594 (Access date: 08.11.19). [Google Scholar]
- Yanqing Duan (University of Bedfordshire), John S. Edwards (Aston University), Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi (Swansea University) “Artificial intelligence for decision making in the era of Big Data - evolution, challenges and research agenda,” in International Journal of Information Management (2019) [Electronic resource]: https://scinapse.io/papers/2934302500 (Access date: 08.11.19). [Google Scholar]
- Volochienko, V., Falko, S., Postnikova, E. Recognition of the problematic situations in industrial systems with intellectual support//International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences. Volume 4, Issue 6, 2019, Pages 1434-1447. [Google Scholar]
- Turlakova S. S. Information and communication technologies for the development of smart industries//Economy of Industry. 2019.V. 85. No. 1, pp. 101–122. [Google Scholar]
- Reut, D., Falko, S., Postnikova, E. About scaling of controlling information system of industrial complex by streamlining of big data arrays in compliance with hierarchy of the present lifeworlds//International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences. Volume 4, Issue 5, October 2019, Pages 1127-1139. [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz P.A. Organizational and economic design of the business architecture of a high-tech industrial enterprise: Monograph. - M .: LLC “YOUR FORMAT”, 2018. p. 108. [Google Scholar]
- Shiboldenkov, Vladimir Alexandrovich. Development of tools for neural network intelligence analysis and decision support for the development of economic systems: Ph.D. thesis in Engineering Science: 08.00.13/Shiboldenkov Vladimir Aleksandrovich; [Place the thesis defense: Bauman Moscow State Technical University (NRU)]. Moscow, 2019.p. 208. [Google Scholar]
- Miller T. Explanation in artificial intelligence: insights from the social sciences//Artificial Intelligence. 2018. 66 p. [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz P.A., Rassomagin A.S. Review of modern methods of data mining and their application for management decision-making//Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2017. No. 3. P.689–693. [Google Scholar]
- Knowledge management capability impact on enterprise performance in Russian high- tech sector/E.N. Gorlacheva, A.G. Gudkov, I.N. Omelchenko, P.A. Drogovoz, D.V. Koznov//2018 IEEE international conference on engineering, technology and innovation, ICE/ITMC 2018 - Proceedings. 2018. Art. No. 8436316. DOI: 10.1109/ICE.2018.8436316. [Google Scholar]
- The modelling of the efficiency in the new generation manufacturing distribu-tive systems based on the cognitive productions factors/I.N. Omelchenko, P.A. Drogovoz, E.N. Gorlacheva, V.A. Shiboldenkov, O.M. Yusufova//IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2019. Vol. 630, Issue 1. Art. No. 012020. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/630/1/012020. [Google Scholar]
- Cognitive factors of production’s utility assessment of knowledge-intensive organizations/E.N. Gorlacheva, I.N. Omelchenko, P.A. Drogovoz, O.M. Yusufova, V.A. Shiboldenkov//AIP Conference Proceedings. 2019. Vol. 2171. Art.No. 090005. DOI: 10.1063/1.5133228. [Google Scholar]
- Lundberg S. M., Lee S. I. A unified approach to interpreting model predictions//Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems. 2017. PP. 4765–4774. [Google Scholar]
- AI in 2019: 8 trends to watch. [Electronic resource]: K. Casey//A community of CIOs discussing the future of business and IT. URL: https://enterprisersproject.com/article/2018/12/ai-trends-2019 (Access date: 21.12.18). [Google Scholar]
- Artificial intelligence (Russian market). [Electronic resource]: State, business, IT//TADVISER. URL: http://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/Article: Artificial_Intelligence_ (Market_Russia)) (Access date: 21.12.18). [Google Scholar]
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a key factor in the digitalization of the global economy. [Electronic resource]: IT Business News//Artificial Intelligence (AI). URL: https://www.crn.ru/news/detail.php?ID=117544 (Access date: 21.12.18). [Google Scholar]
- Bughin J. Artificial intelligence: the next digital frontier? McKinsey Global Institute. 2017. 80 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.