MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Erokhin E.A., Popov V.N. Reorganization of the system of maintenance and repair of equipment at enterprises//Production Organizer. 2011. No.4. [Google Scholar]
- Lobanova G.A., Tikhonova O.V. Improving the organizational structures of the management of services for repair and maintenance of industrial enterprises//Bulletin of the Izhevsk State Technical University. -2008. - N 4. - p. 78-79. [Google Scholar]
- Shakhbanova I. K. Improving the assessment and planning of organizational and technical development of machine-building enterprises//M., Technique, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Pichler FB, Turner SJ. The power and pitfalls of outsourcing. Nat Biotechnol. 2007;11:1093-1096;Dick S, Hasson U. Outsourcing neuroimaging data analysis: implications for scientific accountability and issues in the public interest. Trends Cogn Sci. 2010;14:2-4;Bardhan, Ashok Deo, and Cynthia Kroll, 2003. “The New Wave of Outsourcing,” Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics Research Report, UC Berkeley, Fall; Bhagwati, Jagdish, Arvind Panagariya and T. N. Srinivasan, 2004. “The Muddles over Outsourcing,” Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 18, Number 4, Fall, pp. 93-114; Amiti, Mary, and Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. “Fear of Service Outsourcing: Is it Justified?” Economic Policy, April, pp. 308-348; Amiti, Mary, and Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. “Service Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from the United States,” NBER working paper 11926, January; Blinder, Alan S., 2006. “Offshoring: The Next Industrial Revolution?” Foreign Affairs, March/April. [Google Scholar]
- Lutskaya N.V. Outsourcing and insuring as mutually supplementing management tools for forming the optimal organizational structure of enterprises//Production Organizer. 2016. No. 2 (69). p. 41-57; Kuramshina K.S. Small enterprises as an element of production outsourcing in the management of innovative activity of large industrial enterprises//Kazan Science. 2017. No. 5. P. 61-63; Marabaeva L.V., Kuznetsova T.E. Features of outsourcing development in the activities of Russian enterprises//Fundamental and applied research of the cooperative sector of the economy. 2017. No. 1. p. 49-55; Nikitin V.V. Outsourcing as a tool for increasing competitiveness of the enterprise//Bulletin of scientific conferences. 2017. No. 3-5 (19). p. 128-130; Alkaravi H.D.V. Modern classification of outsourcing at the enterprise//Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University. 2018.No 3 (413). p. 110-117; Sinyaev V.V. Development of the organizational mechanism of outsourcing at the enterprise of mechanical engineering//Economics and Management in Mechanical Engineering. 2018. No. 4. P. 14-16; Kulembaeva F.M. Outsourcing as an instrument of increasing efficiency of the enterprise//Statistics, accounting and audit. 2018. No. 4 (71). p. 135-140 [Google Scholar]
- Volkova M.V., Volkova T.I., Kuznetsov A.S., Rykova Y.S., Mamedova V.A., Polishchuk M.I. Reorganization of the repair facilities of an industrial enterprise and assessment of its feasibility//Scientific Review. - 2015 - No. 22. - p.419-424 [Google Scholar]
- Adyan S.I. Analysis of repair management systems at machine-building enterprises (for example, GAZ OJSC)//Dokl. USSR Academy of Sciences. 1975.Vol. 241, No. 4. p. 745748. [Google Scholar]
- Kiryukhina O.I. Planning and organization of the maintenance and repair of a competitive forestry enterprise//Problems of the modern economy. 2009. No4 (32). p 118-120. [Google Scholar]
- Andreeva L. I., Krasnikova T. I., Ushakov Yu. Yu. Methodology for the formation of an effective system for ensuring the operability of mining equipment//Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. 2019.No 5. p. 92-106. [Google Scholar]
- 1Korovkina Natalya Ivanovna Problems and prospects of using outsourcing//Bulletin of the TulSU. Economic and legal sciences. 2018. N°1-1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.