MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Baldin K.V. Information technologies in management: Textbook. for students of institutions of higher professional education/K.V. Baldin. M.: Publishing House “ACADEMIA”, 2017.288 p. [Google Scholar]
- Epifanov E.S., Atarov N.Z. The main development stages of electronic business//Questions of the regional economy, 2016. V. 28. No. 3. P. 106-110 [Google Scholar]
- E-Commerce Research in Russia http://www.datainsight.ru/ecommerce2018 [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev S.V. Innovative development management of socio-economic systems under uncertainty (risk)//Innovation Management. 2017. No3. P. 208-218 [Google Scholar]
- Kraponina J.E. The e-commerce market: global trends and Russian realities//Bulletin of the North Caucasus Humanitarian University. 2016. No3 (19). P. 30-36 [Google Scholar]
- William Mougayar, The Business Blockchain, translation from English, M.: EKSMO, 2018, p.224. [Google Scholar]
- Pogrebinskaya E.A. Evaluation of the opportunity costs of organizing and manufacturing medical and healthcare services using blockchain technology//Eighth Czarnowski Readings. Proceedings of the VIII All-Russian Scientific Conference on the Organization of Production. Forum Modern Enterprise And The Future Of Russia. Moscow, December 7-8, 2018 - Moscow: REC “Controlling and Management Innovations”, BMSTU; Higher School of Engineering Business, 2019. P. 103-105. [Google Scholar]
- Rating TOP-100 of the largest online stores in Russia https://www.top100.datainsight.ru [Google Scholar]
- Rusyaeva D.O., Yadova N.E. Effective communications in electronic commerce//European Journal of Social Sciences, 2018, No. 7 (2). P. 41-48 [Google Scholar]
- Sedykh I.A. The Internet Commerce Market in the Russian Federation//HSE Reviews of Key Industries and Markets. “Center of Development Institute”. [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://dcenter.hse.ru. Access date - 10/ 18/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yadova N.E. A model for evaluating the effectiveness of communications in electronic commerce: dissertation … Ph.D. in Economics. 2019. p.158. [Google Scholar]
- Yadova N.E. The current state of the global e-commerce market and the prospects for its development//Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Series: Economics. 2019. No. 2. P.116–125 [Google Scholar]
- De Reuver M., Sorenson C., Basole R.C. The digital platform: a research agenda//Journal of Information Technology.2018. Vol.33. No 2. P. 123-134 [Google Scholar]
- Eduardsen J. Internationalisation Through Digitalisation: the Impact of E-Commerce Usage on Internationalisation in Small- and Medium-Sized Firms/Ed. Van Tulder R., Verbeke A. and Piscitello L. International Business in the Information and Digital Age (Progress in International Business Research, Vol. 13), Emerald Publishing Limited, pp. 159-186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goerger S.R., Robert L. H. Impact of Technology on Operations Research Analysis//JSTORVol. 49, No.2. 2016. pp. 34-37. https:www.jstor.org/stable/24910192 [Google Scholar]
- Hagberg J., Sundstorm M., Egels-Zanden N. The digitalization of retailing: an exploratory framework//International Journal of retail and Distribution Management, Vol. 44 No. 7, pp. 694-712. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJRDM-09-2015-0140 [Google Scholar]
- Janow M. E., Mavroidis P. C. Digital Trade, E-Commerce, the WTO and Regional Frameworks//World Trade Review. 2019. T. 18. N° S1. P. S1-S7. [Google Scholar]
- Kollmann T., Lomberg C., Peschl A. Web 1.0, Web 2.0, and Web 3.0: The development of e-business//Encyclopedia of e-commerce development, implementation, and management. IGI Global, 2016. -P. 1139-1148. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bain.com/insights/omnichannel-grocery-is-open-for-business-and-ready-to-grow/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.retail.ru/rbc/pressreleases/pervaya-sistema-tsifrovizatsiya-v-torgovle/ [Google Scholar]
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/poms. 13146 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.