MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207:2017. Systems and software engineering — Software life cycle processes [Electronic source]: official site. - access mode:https://www.iso.org/ru/standard/63712.html. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO/IEC 12207-2010. Information technology. System life cycle processes.- intr. 03/01/2011. - Moscow: Standartinform, 2011. - 104 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO/IEC 15288-2005. Information technology. System engineering. System life cycle processes. - intr. 01/01/2007. - Moscow: IPC Publishing House of Standards, 2006. - 58 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rational Unified Process. Best Practices for Software Development Teams [Electronic source]: official site. - access mode: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/content/03July/1000/1251/1 251_bestpractices_TP026B.pdf [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 21500-2014. Project management guide. - intr. 03/01/2015. - Mosow: Standartinform, 2015. - 52 p. [Google Scholar]
- IPMA requirements for the competence of professionals in the management of projects,programs and portfolios, 4th version. [Electronic resource]: official site. -access mode: http://www.sovnet.ru/docs/news [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 10006-2019 Quality management. Guidelines for quality management in projects. - intr. 10/01/2020. - Moscow: Standartinform, 2019. - 32 p. [Google Scholar]
- PERT Guide For Project Managers and Productivity Gurus [Electronic resource]: official site. - Access mode: https://www.ntaskmanager.com/blog/pert-guide-for-project-managers-and-productivity-gurus/ [Google Scholar]
- Software Engineering. COCOMO Model [Electronic resource]: official site. – Access mode: https://www.geeksforgeeks. org/software-engineering-cocomo-model/ [Google Scholar]
- International Function Point Users Group [Electronic resource]: official site. – Access mode: https://www.ifpug.org/the-international-function-point-users-group-announces-the-release-of-version-4-3-of-the-counting-practices-manual/?lang=ru [Google Scholar]
- ST RK ISO/IEC 20968-2009. Software engineering. Point functional assessment. Guide to practical calculations. - intr. 11/17/2009. - Astana: RSE Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization andSertification, 2009. - 180 p. [Google Scholar]
- Labor calculation COCOMO Suite of Constructive Cost Models [Electronic resource]: official site. - Access mode: https://csse.usc.edu/tools/COCOMOSuite.php. [Google Scholar]
- COCOMO® II with Heuristic Risk Assessment [Electronic resource]: official site - Access mode: http://sunset.usc.edu/research/COCOMOII/expert_cocomo/expert_cocomo2000.html. . [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.