MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Fisun A. P., Graschenko LA and others. Theoretical and practical bases of the man- computer interaction: basic concepts of the man-computer systems in informatics and information security (in Russian)/A.P. Fisun. Deep. in VINITI 15.10. 2004 N° 1624 - V 2004. Orel: Orel State University, 2004. 169 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rudinskiy I.D. Design technology of the automated systems of information processing and management: Training manual for higher educational institutions. Moscow: Gor. line - Telecom, 2011. 304 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chulkov V.O. Infographics. Volume 1: Multilevel infographic modeling. Modular lecture course. Infographics basics of the functional systems” series. (IOFS) Moscow: SvR- ARGUS, 2007. 352 p. [Google Scholar]
- Abdirad H., Dossick C.S. (2016). BIM curriculum design in architecture, engineering, and construction education: a systematic review.// Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon), Vol. 21, pg.250–271. [Google Scholar]
- Barison, M. and Santos, E. (2011) BIM Teaching: Current International Trends.//Gestao & Tecnologia de Projetos, 6(2),pp.67-80. [Google Scholar]
- Murray A.J. International Personnel Repatriation: Cultural Shock in Reverse. 1973, vol. 21 (3), pg. 59-66. [Google Scholar]
- Howard C.G. The returning overseas executive: Cultural Shock in Reverse. Human Resource Management, 1974, vol. 13 (2), pp. 22-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rohr U. Factors Influencing Repatriate Knowledge Management. 2006, N° 6. [Google Scholar]
- Szulanski G. Exploring Internal Stickiness: Impediments to the Transfer of Best Practice within the Firm. Strategic Management Journal, 1996, 17 (Winter Special Issue), p. 2743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dadonov V.A., Ruler I.A. Analysis of the factors influencing on management and knowledge transfer of the international employees in the company. “Engineering Journal: Science and Innovations”, 2014, issue N° 7 [Google Scholar]
- Vannusov D.D. Information modelling of energy-efficient technologies in investment- construction activity. Scientific-practical problems and directions of their solution in the field of high technologies [Text]: collection of articles of the International scientific- practical conference, 2017: [in 2 p.]/2017. Pg. 20–22. [Google Scholar]
- Namiot, D. On Big Data Stream Processing/D.Namiot//International Journal of Open Information Technologies. - 2015. - Vol. 3. - N°8. - pp. 48-51. [Google Scholar]
- Franconi, E. Ontologies and Databases: myths and challenges/E. Feanconi//VLDB Endowment, ACM, - 2008. - pp. 1518-1519. [Google Scholar]
- Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., Listo, K. (2011). BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modelling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors. Hoboken: Wiley Johns & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 34.003-90 Automated systems. Terms and Definitions. [Electronic resource]//URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-34-003-90 (accessed: 11/ 25/2019)) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 23501.101-87 Computer-aided design systems. Key points [Electronic resource]//URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200012840 (date of access: 11. 25.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Code of Practice 328.1325800.2017 Information modeling in construction. Rules for the description of the components of the information model. [Electronic resource]//URL: http://http://docs.cntd.ru/document/556793891 (accessed date: 01/ 19/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Code of Practice 331.1325800.2017 Information modeling in construction. Rules for the exchange between information models of objects and models used in software systems. [Electronic resource]//URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/556793894 (date of access: 01/ 19/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bozoglu J. (2016) Collaboration and coordination learning modules for BIM education.//Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon), Special issue: 9th AiC BIM Academic Symposium & Job Task Analysis Review Conference, Vol. 21, pg. 152163. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.itcon.org/2016/10 (02.01.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Upcoming digitalization - Komersant St. Petersburg [Electronic resource]//URL: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4052322. (date of access: 11/ 25/2019) [Google Scholar]
- Drogovoz, P.A.; Leus, N.A. World tendencies of development of the predictive analysis of the big data in the industrial sphere (in Russian)//Economics and business. 2019. N° Pg.168–176. [Google Scholar]
- Falko, S.G. Cyberrisky and digital economy//Management innovations. 2019. N° 3 (21). Pg.2–3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.