MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- D.S. Wakefield, Engineering Structures, Engineering analysis of tension structures: theory and practice, 21, 680–690, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kmeť, Building materials, Modern cable and membrane constructions, 8, 48–52, (2012) ISSN 1336-7617 [Google Scholar]
- Dlubal: Form-Finding in RFEM. Available: <https://www.dlubal.com/en/support-and-learning/support/knowledge-base/001391> [Google Scholar]
- R. Wüchner,K.-U. Bletzinger, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., Stress-adapted numerical form finding of pre-stressed surfaces by the updated reference strategy, 64, 143–166, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kapolka, L. Štulerová,S. Kmeť, Assembly of steel constructions workers, Adaptive membrane structure – experimental device, 44, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- INOVA Prague s.r.o.: Documentation of experimental device – 17 120 part 1 – Membrane machine, Prague, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.