MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- STN EN-1991-1-1, Eurocode 1. Actions on structures. Part 1-1: General actions. Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings. [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1992-1-1, Eurocode 2. Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Kotrasová, K. MATEC Web Conference, CSCC2018 210 (2018), 04003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kotrasová, K. Leoveanu, I. S. Kormaníková, E. Buletinul AGIR 18 (3) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Salajka, V. – Hradil, P. – Kala, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials, (2013) Vol 284-287, pp. 1247–1250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hradil, P. – Salajka, V. – Kala, J, MATEC Web Conference DYN-WIND 2017 107 (2017), 00010 [Google Scholar]
- Brozovsky, J. – Cajka, R. – Koktan, J. IOP CUTE 2018, 143 (2018), 012036 [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Safety Series 50-SG-S1, Earthquake and Associated Topics in Relation to Nuclear Power Plants Siting. Rev.1., IAEA, Vienna, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Masopust, R. – Podroužek, J. Requirements for re-evaluation of seismic resistance of structures and equipment of EMO Block 1 and 2, S&A, ŠKODA Praha, (1995) (in Czech). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.