MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- P. L. Pasternak, On a new method of analysis of an elastic foundation by means of two foundation constants (State Press of Literature on Civil Engineering and Architecture, Moscow, USSR, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gordon, O. Pilipenko, Proc. 22nd Intern. Congress on Sound and Vibration, Florence, Italy, ICSV (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gordon, O. Pilipenko, T. Gasimov, Proc. European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Science and Engineering, Crete, Greece, 5533–5549 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gordon, O. Pilipenko, Proc. 6th Intern. Conf. on Computational Methods in Stuctural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Rhodes, Greece, 2, 3847–3860 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gordon, O. Pilipenko O, V. Trifonov, 5th Intern. Conf. on Engineering Against Failure, Chios, Greece, 188, 03008 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Travush, V. Gordon, V. Kolchunov, E. Leontiev, IOP Conf. Series: Mat. Sc. Eng. 456, 012130 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mossakovsky, Strength rocked design: A Textbook for Engineering Universities (Higher School, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Fwa, X. P. Shi, S. A. Tan, J. Transp. Eng., 122, 323–328 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Teodoru, V. Musat, M. Vrabie, Buletinul Institutului Politehnic din Iasi LII, Fasc. 3-4, 7–20 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Elhuni, D. Basu, Proc. 19th Intern. Conf. on Soul Mechanics and Ceotechnical Engineering, Seoul, 729–732 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiwanga, A. J. Valsangkar, J. Struct. Eng., 114, 1414–1430 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. U. A. Uzzal, R. B. Bhat, W. Ahmed, Shock and Vibration, 19, 205–220 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Onu, J. Struct. Eng, 126, 1104–1107 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Valsangcar, R. J. Pradhanang, Earthquake Eng. and Struct. Dyn. 16, 217–225 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.