MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- N. Genco, K. Holtta-Otto, and C. C. Seepersad, “An experimental investigation of the innovation capabilities of engineering students,” in Proceedings of the 2014 American Society of Engineering Education Annual Conference, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Yue Wu, Xiaohua Wu, Jia Chen, Xuejun Zhao, “Exploration of MOOC+SPOC Mixed Teaching Modein College Computer Foundation Course, ” The 13th International Conference on Computer Science & Education (ICCSE 2018), p577–579, September 19,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Li, Qiaojie Wang,Kai Xie,” Application of the SPOC Mixed Teaching Mode in the Post-MOOC Period” 2018 13 th International Conference on Computer Science & Education (ICCSE), p358–361, 8-11 Aug. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Songhua Xie, Lili Fan, Wei Wu. Teaching research of object oriented programming course based on SPOC and project-driven[J]. ICDTE 2018:P53-57. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li-Hui, Li Fei. Application of SPOC teaching model in courses of computer network in the Post-MOOC period[J]. The 8th International Conference on Information Technology in Medicine and Education, ITME 2016.P436–440. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, R. Liang, and H. Ma, Teaching innovation in computer network course for undergraduate students with packet tracer, IERI. [Google Scholar]
- J. Menold, K. Jablokow, S. Purzer, D. M. Ferguson, and M. W. Ohland, “A critical review of measures if innovativeness,” in Proceedings of the 2014 American Society of Engineering Education Annual Conference. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.