MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Larry L. Howell, Spencer P. Magleby, Brian M. Olsen, et al., “Handbook of Compliant Mechanisms,” John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Hoboken, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Roh K S, Yoon S, Kwon Y D, et al. “Single-Port Surgical Robot System with Flexible Surgical Instruments,” International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications. Springer, Cham, 2015:447–459. [Google Scholar]
- Rivera-Serrano C M, Johnson P, Zubiate B, et al., “A transoral highly flexible robot,” Laryngoscope, 2012, 122(5):1067–1071. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Li, Haoyong Yu, et al. “A Novel Constrained Tendon-driven Serpentine Manipulator,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ding, R. E. Goldman, K. Xu, P. K. Allen, D. L. Fowler, and N. Simaan, “Design and coordination kinematics of an insertable robotic effectors platform for single-port access surgery,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1612–1624, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Kutzer et al., “Design of a new cable-driven manipulator with a large open lumen: Preliminary applications in the minimally-invasive removal of osteolysis,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Autom., Shanghai, China, 2011, pp. 2913–2920 [Google Scholar]
- Kai Xu, et al., “ Development of the SJTU Unfoldable Robotic System (SURS) for Single-Port Laparoscopy,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 20, no. 5, Oct. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Z X Yang, et al., “Kinematics Modelling of Tendon-Driven Continuum Manipulator with Crossed Notches,” International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wenlong Yang, et al., “Kinematics Modeling for a Kinematic-Mechanics Coupling Continuum Manipulator,” International Conference on Manipulation, Oct 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Anzhu Gao, et al., “Mechanical Model of Dexterous Continuum Manipulators With Compliant Joints and Tendon/External Force Interactions,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 22, no. 1, Feb. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aimei Zhang, Guimin Chen. “A Comprehensive Elliptic Integral Solution to the Large Deflection Problems of Thin Beams in Compliant Mechanisms,” Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics,2013,5(2):021006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.