MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- X. Bao, Mongolian language oriented research on acoustic modeling for speech recognition, Inner Mongolia University, Hohhot, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- X. Bao, G. Gao, Acoustic model topology optimization using evolutionary methods, in Conference Proceedings ACPR2011 (Beijing, China), pp.355–361, Nov.2011. [Google Scholar]
- X. Bao, G. Gao, J. Zhang, Construction of concise speech recognition systems based on BIC and PSO, Computer Engineering and Applications, 49 (10) 14–17, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- X. Bao, G. Gao, J. Zhang, Genetic algorithm based optimization of acoustic model topologies, Computer Engineering and Applications, 50 (14) 5–8, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. Busetti, Genetic algorithms overview, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015 (21) 1–9, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Haupt, S. E. Haupt, Practical genetic algorithms, John Wiley & Sons, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Umarani, V. Selvi, Particle swarm optimization- evolution, overview and applications, International Journal of Engineering Science & Technology, 38 (2) 997–1000, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R. Poli, J. Kennedy, T. Blackwell, Particle swarm optimization, Swarm Intelligence, 1 (1) 33–57, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. del Valle, G. K. Venayagamoorthy, S. Mohagheghi, Particle swarm optimization: basic concepts, variants and applications in power systems, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 12 (2) 171–195, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sedighizadeh, E. Masehian, Particle swarm optimization methods, taxonomy and applications, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, 1 (5) 486–502, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schmidhuber, Deep learning in neural networks: an overview, Neural Networks, 61 (10) 85–117, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Pan, C. Liu, Z. Wang, Investigation of Deep Neural Networks (DNN) for large vocabulary continuous speech recognition: why DNN Surpasses GMMs in acoustic modeling, in Conference Proceedings 8th International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing, pp. 301–305, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Sainath, A. Mohamed, B. Kingsbury, Deep convolutional neural networks for LVCSR, in Conference Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 8614–8618, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu, L. Deng, Automatic speech recognition: a deep learning approach, Springer Publishing Company Incorporated, New York, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- L. Deng, D. Yu, Deep learning: methods and applications, Foundations & Trends in Signal Processing, 7 (3) 197–387, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.