MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- De Almeida M M, von Schreeb J. Human stampedes: an updated review of current literature[J]. Prehospital and disaster medicine, 2019,34(1):82–88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Wang, Bo, et al. Incorporating topography in a cellular automata model to simulate;residents evacuation in a mountain area in China[J]. Physica A Statistical Mechanics & Its Applications, 2013,392(3):520–528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y, Kang J, Wang C. A crowd route choice evacuation model in large indoor building spaces[J]. Frontiers of Architectural Research, 2018,7(2):135–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kefan X, Song Y, Liu S, et al. Analysis of crowd stampede risk mechanism: A systems thinking perspective[J]. Kybernetes, 2019,48(1):124–142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haghani M, Sarvi M. Crowd behaviour and motion: Empirical methods [J]. Transportation Research Part B Methodological, 2017,107:S1966321684. [Google Scholar]
- Feliciani C, Nishinari K. Measurement of congestion and intrinsic risk in pedestrian crowds[J]. Transportation Research Part C Emerging Technologies, 2018,91:124–155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aucoin D R. The Use of Human Behaviour to Inform Egress Modeling in Stadiums[J]. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Liao W, Zheng X, Cheng L, et al. Layout effects of multi-exit ticket-inspectors on pedestrian evacuation[J]. Safety Science, 2014,70:1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q, Liu M, Caihong W U, et al. A stranded-crowd model (SCM) for performance-based design of stadium egress[J]. Building & Environment, 2007,42(7):2630–2636. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu S S, Liu J, Wei W. Simulation of crowd evacuation behaviour in outdoor public places-a model based on shanghai stampede [J]. International Journal of Simulation Modelling, 2019,18(1): 86–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren-Yong G, Hai-Jun H. Logit-based exit choice model of evacuation in rooms with internal obstacles and multiple exits[J]. Chinese physics B, 2010,19(3):30501. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Helbing D, Farkas I, Vicsek T. Simulating dynamical features of escape panic[J]. Nature, 2000,407(6803):487. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.