MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||System Design and Optimization|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Zhao Tao, Global periodic solutions for a difffferential delay system modeling a microbial population in the chemostat, Appl Math Anal,193 (1995) 329–352. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan Shigui, Global analysis in a predator-prey system with nonmonotonic functional response,SIAM J Appl Math,61(2001)1445–1472. [Google Scholar]
- Holling C S,The functional response of predator to prey density and role in mimicry and population regulation, Men. Entomology. Soc.Can, 45(1965)3–60. [Google Scholar]
- Andrews J F, A mathematical model for the continuous culture of microorganisms utilizing inhibitory substrates, Biotechnol. Bioeng, 10(1968)707–723. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sokol W and Howell J A, Kinetics of phenol oxidation by washed cells, Biotechnol. Bioeng, 23(1980)2039–2049. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edwards V H, Inflfluence of high substrate concentrations on microbial kinetics, B iotechnol .Bioeng, 12(1970)679–712. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hassard.B.D, Kazarinoffff.n.D. and Wan.Y.-H,Theory and Applications of Hopf Bifurcation, Cambridge University Press,London, 1981. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.