MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||System Design and Optimization|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Bao hua S. Detailed explanation of Linux device driver development (Second Edition), People’s post and Telecommunications Press, BeiJing, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yong ming W, Yue G. Linux device driver (Third Edition), China Electric Power Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Lin F, An interactive data method between kernel state and user state in windows and its application in PC based Open CNC system, Computer knowledge and technology, 2011(16):24–25 [Google Scholar]
- Shaogang W, Haifa L, Shen W, et al. Application Technology of Electronic Authentication Based on USBKey in Domestic Operating System. Journal of Information Security Research, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Andrus J, Hof A V, Alduaij N, et al. Cider: native execution of iOS apps on android, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Fei L, Qi H, Katic N, et al. A method for state estimation of distribution network based on the classification of distribution transformer load, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Guanping Xiao, Zheng Zheng, Beibei Yin, Experience Report: Fault Triggers in Linux Operating System: From Evolution Perspective, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.