MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||System Design and Optimization|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Pei-wei W. Comparative analysis of rfid tag collision prevention algorithm. J. Internet of Things Technologies. 2017(04)21–24. [Google Scholar]
- Longxu L. Countermeasures for regulating bike-sharing. J. Value engineering. 2017(35) 205–6. [Google Scholar]
- De G, Chunshuai Z, Yuanyuan Z, Lingfeng W and Weiyan T. Design of pileless spot parking system for Shared bicycles based on RFID technology. J. Information system engineering .2019(02)125–8. [Google Scholar]
- Guangpei R, Yiwen L, Dongjiu Y and Chaojie C. Research on sustainable use strategy of buggy under the concept of sharing. J. Packaging engineering. 2018(39)178–183. [Google Scholar]
- Site F. Improvement of Shared bicycle parking mode – design of Shared house. J. Journal ofjishou university (social science edition). 2017,38(S2) 122–6. [Google Scholar]
- Jingwei W and Zhiguang Z. Research on green management mode of Shared bikes introduced by third-party organizations. J. Science and management .2019(06) 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Linfeng L, Jinqiang L and Lian G. Gis-based site selection planning of urban Shared bicycle virtual site – a case study of minjiang university campus. J. Smart city. 2019(05)4–8. [Google Scholar]
- Rui N. Fragmented and integrated management of quasi-public goods supply in the context of sharing economy – a case study of Shared bicycles. J.Contemporary finance and economics. 2019(10) 36–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.