MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Guan Lili. Noise source identification and optimization of permanent magnet synchronous motor. Proceedings of the 14th Henan Auto Engineering Science and Technology Symposium, 2018, pp.380–382. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lai Jianbin. Noise analysis and experimental study on electric vehicle driven motor. A Dissertation Submitted for the Degree of Master of Hefei University of Technology, 2018. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guangping. Application of Order Tracking Analysis in Identification of Electric Vehicle Interior Noise Resource. A Dissertation Submitted for the Degree of Master of Jiangsu University, 2011. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Chengning, WANG Zaizhou, SONG Qiang. Research of noise source identification of traction motor system for electric vehicle based on microphone array. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2008, 28(30): 109–112. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ko H S, Kim K J. Characterization of noise and vibration sources in interior permanent-magnet brushless DC motors [J], IEEE Transactions on Magnetics,2004,40(6):3482–3489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Islam R, Husain I. Analytical Model for Predicting Noise and Vibration in Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motors. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2010,46(6): 2346–2354. (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhihuan. Research on identification technology of electromagnetic vibration and noise source of permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM). A Dissertation Submitted for the Degree of Master of Shenyang University of Technology, 2010. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huibinli, Mengxi Ning, Lei Hou, Tiangqi, Zhou. Experimental study on the noise identification of the turbocharger. Proceedings of the 3CA2011, 2011, pp.1–7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.