MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Z.K. Li, Q. Lu, Y. Fu, et al, State splitting multi-objective dynamic programming algorithm for dynamic reconstruction of active distribution networks [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2019, 39(17),pp. 5025–5036+5284. [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Zhai, M. Yang, L.G. Zhao, et al, Three-phase robust dynamic reconstruction of distribution network to enhance the acceptance capacity of distributed power supply [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2019, 43(18), pp. 35–47. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiang, J.Y. Liu, L.Z. Yao, et al, Study on optimization strategy of island division and reconstruction of distribution network with distributed power supply under fault conditions [J]. Grid Technology, 2013,37(04), pp. 1025–1032. [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Tang, Z. Wu, W. Gu, Reconstruction of active distribution network fault recovery and island partition unified model [J/OL]. Power grid technology: 1-11 [2019-11–15].https://doi.Org/10.13335/j.1000-3673.pst.2019.1483. [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, W. Xu, J.W. Lin, et al, Islanding division of distribution network considering distributed power output and load uncertainty [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2015, 39(14),pp. 105–113 +132. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, F. Wang, F. Bing, et al, Reconstruction of multi-objective distribution network based on game theory [J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2019, 33 (02), pp. 28–35. [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Sun, C.H. Peng, Y.S. Yuan, Multi-objective dynamic reconstruction of distribution network based on integrated switching frequency analysis [J]. Power Automation Equipment, 2014,34(9), pp. 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Zhu, B.Q. Zhu, W.W. Xu, et al, The switching sequence optimization of distribution network reconfiguration considering process safety. Power Automation Equipment, 2019, 39(05), pp. 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. Li, X.Y. Chen, K. Yu, et al, Hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm for distribution network reconstruction. Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, 2008, 28(31), pp. 35–41. [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Xiang, D.C. Liu, N. Xiang, et al, Distribution network reconstruction based on parallel tabu search algorithm. Grid Technology, 2012,36(08), pp. 100–105. [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Ma, Z.Z. Sun, Z.C. Yin, et al, Distribution network reconstruction based on double hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm. Chinese Journal of Electrical Technology, 2016, 31(11), pp. 120–128. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Cao, G.Z. Wang, L.H. Cao, Judgment model of self-organized critical state of complex power grid based on power flow entropy. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2011, 35(7), pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Li, W.M. Mei, Y.Q. Liu, et al, Method for accurate identification of brittle branch of power grid based on improved load flow entropy index [J]. Electrical Technology, 2019, 43 (3), pp. 1026–1033. [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Yang, L. Ma, H.Z. Zhang, Chaos optimization algorithm for multi-objective 0-1 programming [J]. Computer Application Research, 2012, 29(12), pp. 4486–4488. [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, W.S. Jiang, Chaos Optimization Method and Its Application[J].Control Theory and Applications, 1997,(04), pp. 613–615. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.