MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- D. Scaramuzza, F. Fraundofer. “Visual Odometry Part I: The First 30 Years and Fundamentals.” IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, 2011, pp. 80–92. [Google Scholar]
- D. Dusha, and L. Mejias. Error analysis and attitude observability of a monocular GPS/visual odometry integrated navigation filter. Sage Publications, Inc., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Soloviev, and D. Venable. “Integration of GPS and Vision Measurements for Navigation in GPS Challenged Environments.” Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS), 2010 IEEE/ION IEEE, 2010, pp. 1142–1149. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wei, C. Cappelle, Y. Ruichek, et al. “Intelligent Vehicle Localization in Urban Environments Using EKF-based Visual Odometry and GPS Fusion.” IFAC Proceedings Volumes, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 13776–13781, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Jun. Research on the Key Technology of Intelligent Vehicle Navigation System based on Satellite and Vision. Wuhan: Wuhan University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li. Road Detection and Obstacle Avoidance Technology Based on GNSS and Vision. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yiran, G. Chengjun and N. Ruizhao. “Research on stereo-vision aided GNSS localization for intelligent vehicles.” Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 52, no. 17, pp. 192–197, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Scaramuzza, F. Fraundorfer and R. Siegwart. “Real-time monocular visual odometry for on-road vehicles with 1-point RANSAC.” IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation. IEEE Press, 2009, pp. 488–494. [Google Scholar]
- D. Scaramuzza. “1-Point-RANSAC Structure from Motion for Vehicle-Mounted Cameras by Exploiting Non-holonomic Constraints.” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 74–85, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chenchen, X. Qunsheng and H. Le. “A Study on the Influence of Sideslip Angle at Mass Center on Vehicle Stability.” Automotive Engineering, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 277–282, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yulong. Research on Vector-based Tracking Algorithms for GNSS Signals. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.