MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- G. M. Jones, S. G. Winster. Forensics analysis on smart phones using mobile forensics tools[J]. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research, 2017, 13(8): 1859–1869. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Wang, C. Q. Fan, Y. H. Su. Research on semantic analysis for chats [J]. Information Network Security, 2017 (9): 89–92. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Li, W. He. Research on a method for feature selection of chat text [J]. Computer Science, 2007, 34 (5): 202–204. [Google Scholar]
- A. R. M. Basher, B. C. Fung. Analyzing topics and authors in chat logs for crime investigation [J]. Knowledge and information systems, 2014, 39(2): 351–381. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sameera, P. Vishwakarma. Cybercrime: To detect suspected user’s chat using text mining [M]. Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore, 2019: 381–390. [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, H. Huang, Cao X, et al. Falcon: A novel chinese short text classification method [J]. Journal of Computer and Communications, 2018, 6: 216–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qiang, Y. Li, Y. Yuan, et al. STTM: A Tool for Short Text Topic Modeling[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.02215, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Azad, A. Deepak. Query expansion techniques for information retrieval: a survey [J]. Information Processing & Management, 2019, 56(5): 1698–1735. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhou, R. W. Cen, Y. Q. Liu, et al. A method for reordering search results based on document similarity [J]. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2010, 24 (3): 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- C. B. He, Y. Tang, Q. Zhang, et al. Online clustering of short texts based on incremental robust non-negative matrix factorization [J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2019, 47 (5): 1086–1093. [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Lee, H. S. Seung. Learning the parts of objects by non-negative matrix factorization [J]. Nature, 1999, 401: 788–791. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.