MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- B. W. Boehm, Classics in software engineering, Yourdon Press Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Per Runeson, Guidelines for conducting and reporting case study research in software engineering, Empirical Software Engineering, 14-2 (2009) 131–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pu Zhaoban, Design of Measuring and Control Instrument, China Machine Press, Beijing, 2014 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- TanLi Mengqing, Development and simulated test of WEBSPC, IDDME&ACCSPI, Beijing, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.baidu.com, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Mengqing TANLI, Yulin WANG, Xiang WANG, et al., Research on digital inspection of purchasing quality for manufacturing factory, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Management Engineering and Information Technology AMEIT2017, Shanghai, China, 2017, pp. 23–24. [Google Scholar]
- MENGQING TANLI, YAN JIANG, YULIN WANG, et al., Digital Inspection of Cutting and Machining Based on Manufacturing Quality for Shop Floor. ICMEIT2018, Shanghai, China, 2018, pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Mengqing TANLI, Yan JIANG, Yulin WANG, et al., Product Quality Monitoring Software Based on Usability for Manufacturing Enterprise, CCME2018, Shanghai, China, 2018, pp. 32–37. [Google Scholar]
- TanLi Mengqing, Jiang Yan, Wang Xiang, et al., Research on Quality Tests for Shop Floor Application Based on Local Network, International Conference on Automatic Control and Information Engineering ICACIE2016, Hongkong, China, 2016, pp. 0145–0150. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Tang, Mengqing TanLi, Yan Jiang, et al., Product Quality Monitoring of Shewhart Chart Based on Function integration for Manufacturing Factory, 4th Annual International Conference on Information System and Artificial Intelligence ISAI2019, Changsha, Hunan, China, 2019 pp. 123–130. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.