MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- H. Chan, A. Perrig, and D. Song, “Random key predistribution schemes for sensor networks,” in IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, Berkeley, California, May 11-14 2003, pp. 197–213. [Google Scholar]
- W. Du, J. Deng, Y. S. Han, and P. K. Varshney, “A pairwise key predistribution scheme for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 10th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), Washington, DC, USA, October 27–31 2003, pp. 42-51 [Google Scholar]
- W. Du, R. Wang, and P. Ning, “An efficient scheme for authenticating public keys in sensor networks,” MobiHoc’05, May 25-27, 58-67, UrbanaChampaign, Illinois, USA, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eschenauer and V. D. Gligor, “A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, Washington, DC, USA, November 18-22 2002, pp. 41–47 [Google Scholar]
- G. Gaubatz, J. Kaps, and B. Sunar, “Public keys cryptography in sensor networks - revisited,” in The Proceedings of the 1st European Workshop on Security in Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks (ESAS), 2004 [Google Scholar]
- N. Gura, A. Patel, A. Wander, H. Eberle, and S. C Shantz, “Comparing Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA on 8-bit CPUs,” in Proceedings of the Workshop on Cryptography Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES 2004), Boston, August 11-13 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Jing., J. Hu and Z. Chen. “C4W: An Energy Efficient Public Key Cryptosystem for Large-Scale Wireless Sensor Networks”, In IEEE International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems (MASS), Oct. 2006, pp. 827–832. [Google Scholar]
- Mo. kammel Haque, Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, Choong Seon Hong, Eui-Nam Huh. “An asymmetric key-based security architecture for wireless sensor networks”, KSII TRANSACTIONS ON INTERNET AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS VOL. 2, NO. 5, OCTOBER 2008,pp. 265–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu and P. Ning, “Establishing pairwise keys in distributed sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 10th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), Washington, DC, USA, October 27-31 2003, pp. 52–61 [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Malan, M. Welsh, and M. D. Smith, “A public-key infrastructure for key distribution in TinyOS based on elliptic curve cryptography,” in The First IEEE International Conference on Sensor and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks, Santa Clara, California, pp. 71–79, October 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A. Shamir. “Identity-Based Cryptosystems and Signature Schemes”, CRYPTO 1984, LNCS 196, Springer-Verlag, 1985, pp. 47–53. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Wander, N. Gura, H. Eberle, V. Gupta and S. C. Shantz. “Energy Analysis of Public-Key Cryptography for Wireless Sensor Networks”, In proceedings of PerCom pp. 324–328. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.