MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- J. Yick, B. Mukheijee, D. Ghosal, Wireless sensor network survey, Comput. Netw. 52(2008) 2292–2330. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashwini I.P, T H Srinivas, A survey on detecting sybil attack in wireless sensor networks, IIARIIF. 3(2), 2017, 163–166. [Google Scholar]
- Salam H A, Khan B M. IWSN-standards, challenges and future, IFFF Potentials,35(2), 2016, 9–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.Douceur, The sybil attack, In First International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems, 02(2002),1–6. [Google Scholar]
- J.Newsome, F,Shi, D.Song, and A.Perring, The Sybil attack in sensor networks: analysis & defenses, Proceedings of the 3rd international symposium on Information processing in sensor networks, ACM, 2004, 259–268. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Zhang, W.Liu, W.Lou, and Y.Fang, Location-based compromise-tolerant security mechanisms for wireless sensor networks, IFFF Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 24(2), 2006, 247–260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.-F.Ssu,W.-T.Wang, and W.-C. Chang, Detecting sybil attacks in wireless sensor networks using neighboring information, Computer Networks, 53(18),2009,3042–3056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Demirbas and Y.Song, An rssi-based scheme for Sybil attack detection in wireless sensor networks, Proceedings of the 2006 Internatinal Symposium on World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks, IFFF Computer Society, 2006, 564–570. [Google Scholar]
- X.Jin, Research and realization of wireless communication channel propagation model, Beijing university of posts and telecommunications, 2010, 5–18. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Jan, P. Nanda, X. He, R.P. Liu, A sybil attack detection scheme for a centralized clustering-based hierarchical network, in: Trustcom/BigDataSF/ISPA, 2015 IFFF, Vol. 1, IFFF, 2015, 318–325. [Google Scholar]
- U.S.Rajkumar, D.Rajamani, A compare and match approach for reventing sybil attacks in wireless sensor networks, IJFTSR, 2(2015) 164–172. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Jan, P. Nanda, X. He, R.P. Liu, Pasccc: Priority-based application-specific congestion control clustering protocol, Comput. Netw. 74 (2014) 92–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.