MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Driving System and Technology|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Z. Liu, Fuquan Zhao's Insights on Automotive Industry (Vol. 1). China Machine Press: Beijing, China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Kuang, F. Zhao, H. Hao, and Z. Liu, “Intelligent connected vehicles: the industrial practices and impacts on automotive valuechains in China,” Asia Pacific Business Review, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 1-21, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ilas, “ Electronic sensing technologies for autonomous ground vehicles: A review,” 2013 8th International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE). IEEE, pp. 1-6, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Russell, A. Crain, A. Curran, R.A. Campbell, C.A. Drubin, and W.F. Miccioli, “Millimeter wave radar sensor for automotive intelligent cruise control (ICC),” 1997 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest. IEEE. vol. 3, pp. 1257-1260 [Google Scholar]
- Velodyne LiDAR, “ Puck real-time 3D LiDAR sensor, ” Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., Morgan Hill, California, http://velodynelidar.com/docs/datasheet/63-9229_Rev-E_Puck%20_Spec%20Sheet_Web.pdf (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Thakur, “ Scanning LIDAR in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Beyond: Building a road map for next-generation LIDAR technology,” IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 48-54, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Davis, S.D. Rommel, D. Gann, B. Luey, J.D. Gamble, M. Ziemkiewicz, and M. Anderson, “ A lightweight, rugged, solid state laser radar system enabled by non-mechanical electro-optic beam steerers, ” In Laser Radar Technology and Applications XXI, International Society for Optics and Photonics, vol. 9832, pp. 98320K, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Källhammer, “Night vision: Requirements and possible roadmap for FIR and NIR systems, ” Photonics in the Automobile II, International Society for Optics and Photonics, vol. 6198, pp. 61980F, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Seif and X. Hu, “Autonomous Driving in the iCity — HD Maps as a Key Challenge of the Automotive Industry,” Engineering, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 159-162,2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Massow, B. Kwella, N. Pfeifer, F. Häusler, J. Pontow, I. Radusch, J. Hipp, F. Dölitzscher and M. Haueis, “ Deriving HD maps for highly automated driving from vehicular probe data,” In 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), IEEE, pp. 1745-1752,2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Durrant-Whyte and T. Bailey, “ Simultaneous localization and mapping: part I,” IEEE robotics & automation magazine, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 99-110, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, X. Kuang and F. Zhao, “ A survey on applications and development of V2X key technologies,” Telecommunication Engineering, vol. 59, no. 1,pp. 117-124,2019. [in Chinese] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, J. Hu, Y. Shi, Y. Peng, J. Fang, R. Zhao and L. Zhao, “ Vehicle-to-everything (v2x) services supported by LTE-based systems and 5G,” IEEE Communications Standards Magazine, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 70-76, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ziebinski, R. Cupek, H. Erdogan, and S. Waechter, “A Survey of ADAS Technologies for the Future Perspective of Sensor Fusion,” International Conference on Computational Collective Intelligence, Springer International Publishing, pp. 135-146, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Paden, M. Čáp, S.Z. Yong, D. Yershov and E. Frazzoli, “A survey of motion planning and control techniques for self-driving urban vehicles, ” IEEE Transactions on intelligent vehicles, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 33-55,2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bosch, “ E/E-ARCHITECTURE IN A CONNECTED WORLD. ”[Online]. https://www.asam.net/index.php?eID=dumpFile&t=f&f=798&token=148b5052945a466cacfe8f31c44eb22509d5aad1 [Google Scholar]
- P. Lin, “Why ethics matters for autonomous cars,” Autonomous Driving. Berlin: Springer, pp. 69-85, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhao and Z. Liu. “ The Analysis of Strategic Values, Advantages and Disadvantages for China to Develop Intelligent Vehicles, ” Modern Economic Research, no. 4, pp. 49-53, 2016. [in Chinese] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.