MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Driving System and Technology|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- J. Lee, K. Jang, A framework for evaluating aggressive driving behaviors based on in-vehicle driving records, Transportation Research Prat F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 65, 640-619, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, K. Cho, K.G. Shin, Mobile IMUs reveal driver’s identity from vehicle turns, arXiv preprint, arXiv:1710.04578, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Han, B. Kim, T. Kim, Y. Kim, Y. Baek, Design and implementation of BLE communication-based vehicle information recording and monitoring system, The Proceedings of Korea Information and Comm unication Society, 2018(6), 36-37, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Martinelli, F. Mercaldo, A. Orlando, V. Nardone, A. Santone, K.A. Sangaiah, Human behavior characterization for driving style recognition in vehicle system, Computers & Electrical Engineering, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lim, D. Han, Y. Jeon, Y. Baek, ID extraction OBD-II vehicle operation for driver behavior analysis, The Proceedings of Korea Information and Communication Society, 2018(1), 100-101, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, K. Jung, K. Um, Estimation of fuel consumption vehicle diagnosis data, Journal of the Korea Institue of Information and Communication Engineering, 15(12), 2582-2589, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.