MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Road Safety and Risk Management|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Kanae S, Oki T and Kashida A 2004 Changes in hourly heavy precipitation at Tokyo from 1890 to 1999 J. Meteorol. Soc. Japan 82 241–7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Japan Meteorological Agency 2019 Annual occurrence of rain at 50 mm/hour or more (https://www.data.jma.go.jp/cpdinfo/extreme/extreme_p.html Date accessed: July 24, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism 2011 White paper 2015 (http://www.mlit.go.jp/hakusyo/mlit/h27/hakusho/h28/data/html/ns009040.html Date accessed: July 24, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Shankar V, Mannering F and Barfield W 1995 Effect of roadway geometrics and environmental factors on rural freeway accident frequencies Accid. Anal. Prev. 27 371–89 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edwards J.B. 1999 The temporal distribution of road accidents in adverse weather Meteorol. Appl. 6 59–68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jaroszweski D and McNamara T 2014 The influence of rainfall on road accidents in urban areas: A weather radar approach Travel Behav. Soc. 1 15–21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivey D.L., Lehtipuu E.K. and Button J.W. 1975 Rainfall and visibility: the view from behind the wheel J. Safety Res. 7 156–69 [Google Scholar]
- Hautière N, Dumont E, Brémond R and Ledoux V 2009 Review of the Mechanisms of Visibility Reduction by Rain and Wet Road [Google Scholar]
- Horne W.B. and Dreher R.C. 1963 Phenomena of pneumatic tire hydroplaning (Washington, D.C.: National Aeronautics and Space Administration) [Google Scholar]
- Uesugi T and Tanaka Y 2008 Occurrence structure of short-time heavy Rainfall in the center of Tokyo on 4 July 2000 Tenki 55 23–36 (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Takahashi N, Ushio T, Nakagawa K, Mizutani F, Iwanami K, Yamaji A, Kawagoe T, Osada M, Ohta T and Kawasaki M 2019 Development of multi-parameter phased array weather radar (Mp-pawr) and early detection of torrential rainfall and tornado risk J. Disaster Res. 14 235–47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zettsu K 2019 Integrated analysis platform for urban environment big data J. Environ. Conserv. Eng. 48 3 (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Kilpeläinen M and Summala H 2007 Effects of weather and weather forecasts on driver behaviour Transp. Res. Part F Traffic Psychol. Behav. 10 288–99 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hofinger G, Zinke R and Künzer L 2014 Human factors in evacuation simulation, planning, and guidance Transp. Res. Proc. 2 603–11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kato F, Monden H and Takase N 1992 An analysis of commuters' travel behaviors related to out-of-home, non-work activities under the constraints on a usable time J. Japan. Soc. Civil Eng. 449 97–106 (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman D 1973 Attention and Effort (Englewood Cliffs N.J.: Prentice-Hall) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Meteorological Agency 2019 Class of rain and wind (https://www.jma.go.jp/jma/kishou/books/amekaze/amekaze_index.html Date accessed: July 24, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ito S and Zettsu K 2019 Report on a hackathon for car navigation using traffic risk data Proc. 2019 3rd Int. Conf. Intell. Traff. Transport. (Amsterdam) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.