MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Road Safety and Risk Management|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Highway Series Editorial Board, Highway Traffic Engineering and Roadside Facilities (China Communications Press, Beijing, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Beijing shenhuada traffic engineering detection Co Ltd, JTG B05-01-2013 Standard for Safety Performance Evaluation of Highway Barriers (Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China, Beijing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Road of Scientific Research Institute of the Ministry of transport, JTG D81-2006 Specification for Design of Highway Safety Facilities (Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China, Beijing, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials Executive Committee, Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware 2009 (AASHTO, Washington DC, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- CEN, EN 1317:1998. Road restraint systems (CEN, Brussels, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.