MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Road Safety and Risk Management|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Qiang.Gao Research on Risk Assessment of Water Traffic Safety in Multi-Bridge Reach. (2010501 Wuhan University of Technology) [Google Scholar]
- "Guidelines for the Implementation of Navigation Safety Responsibilities by Bridge Management Units" [Google Scholar]
- "Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge Bridge Area Water Navigation Guide". (Nanjing Maritime Safety Bureau issued in 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jiani. Zhao Overview of the Comprehensive Safety Assessment (FSA) method. Navigation Technology, 2005 (2): 77-78 [Google Scholar]
- Yansheng. Han Research on Yangtze River water traffic safety evaluation index system [D]. Wuhan: Wuhan R&D University, April 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Jinsong. Zhao Ship-bridge collision and anti-collision problem of Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge [J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 1992(1): 77~81 [Google Scholar]
- Silveira P.A.M., Teixeira A.P., Guedes S.C.. Use of AIS Data to Characterise Marine Patterns and Ship Collision Risk offthe Coast of Portugal[J]. Journal of Navigation, 2013, 66(6):879-898. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Wei. Current Status and Reform Suggestions for Navigation Safety Maintenance of Local Maritime Underwater Activities[J]. China Water Transport, 2018(11): 42-43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.