MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and Control Engineering|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Hui-fu Zhang, Wei Kang, “ Design of the Data Acquisition System Based on STM32 ”, Procedia Computer Science, vol. 17, 2013, pp.222–228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dan Chen, Zhixin Liu, Lizhe Wang, Minggang Dou, Jingying Chen, Hui Li, “ Natural Disaster Monitoring withWireless Sensor Networks: A Case Study of Data-intensive Applications upon Low- Cost Scalable Systems ”, Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 18, 2013, pp. 651–663. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yonghua Song, Jin Lin, Ming Tang, Shufeng Dong, “An Internet of Energy Things Based on Wireless LPWAN ”, Engineering, vol 3, 2017, 460–466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud MS, Mohamad AAH, “ A study of efficient power consumption wireless communication techniques/modules for Internet of Things (IoT) applications ”, Adv Internet Things, vol 6 2016, 19–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joong-Soo Lim, “ Design of High Speed Data Acquisition and Fusion System with STM32 Processor ”, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, vol. 7, 2016, pp. 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Luo Cai, Guan Li, Xiang Li Bu, Xian Guo Liu, Hua Lu Xing, “ The Design of Landslide Hazard Remote Monitoring System Based on STM32 MCU and GPRS ”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 599-601, 2014, 1115–1119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrios Loukatos, Ioannis Manolopoulos, Evangelia-Sofia Arvaniti, Kostas G. Arvanitis, Nick A. Sigrimis, “Experimental Testbed for Monitoring the Energy Requirements of LPWAN Equipped Sensor Nodes”, IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol 51, 2018, 309–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chenhui, Wu Yue, Yang Kai. “ Design of multi - channel data acquisition system based on STM32 ”. Application of Electronic Technique, 2016, 42 (1): 51–53, 57. [Google Scholar]
- He Man-chao, “ Real-time Remote Monitoring and Forecasting System for Geological Disasters of Landslides and ITS Engineering Application. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering ”, 2009, 28(6): 1081–1090. [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Bing Lin, Yun-Wei Lin, Chung-Yun Hsiao, Shie-Yuan Wang, “ Location-based IoT applications on campus: The IoTtalk approach ”, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, vol 40, 2017, 660–673. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Renato Macciotta, Michael Hendry, C. Derek Martin, “ Developing an early warning system for a very slow landslide based on displacement monitoring ”, Natural Hazards, vol. 81, 2016, pp. 887–907. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rashmi Sharan Sinha, Yiqiao Wei, Seung-Hoon Hwang, “A survey on LPWA technology: LoRa and NB-IoT ”, ICT Express, vol 3, 2017, 14–21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lishan Baoa, Lei Weib, Chengling Jianga, Weiwei Miaoa, Bo Guoa, Wei Lia, Xiangdong Cheng, Rui Liu,Jun Zou, “ Coverage Analysis on NB-IoT and LoRa in Power Wireless Private Network” Procedia Computer Science, vol 131, 2018, 1032–1038. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, M. Wang, J. Zhang, J. Zou, M. Hua, T. Xia and X. You, “Narrowband Wireless Access for Low-Power Massive Internet of Things:A Bandwidth Perspective,” in IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 24, 2017, 138–145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matthias Jakob, I T. Owen, T. Simpson, “ A regional real-time debris-flow warning system for the District of North Vancouver, Canada ”, Landslides, vol. 9, 2012, 165–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.