MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Manufacturing System|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Zuo L, Zhang PS. Energy Harvesting, Ride Comfort, and Road Handling of Regenerative Vehicle Suspensions[J]. Journal of Vibration & Acoustics, 2013, 135(1): 48–65 [Google Scholar]
- Wang R, Chen Z, Xu H, et al. Modelling and validation of a regenerative shock absorber system[C]. International Conference on Automation and Computing, 2014: 32–37. [Google Scholar]
- Maravandi A, Moallem M. Regenerative Shock Absorber Using a Two-Leg Motion Conversion Mechanism[J]. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2015, 20 (6):2853–2861. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RoshanYM,MaravandiA, Moallem M. Power Electronics Control of an Energy Regenerative Mechatronic Damper[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,2015, 62 (5): 3052–3060. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SabzehgarR,AMaravand, M Moallem. Energy Regenerative Suspension Using an Algebraic Screw Linkage Mechanism[J]. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2014, 19 (4): 1251–1259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.