MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Applied Mechanics|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- D. Arriola, F. Thielecke, Model-based design and experimental verification of a monitoring concept for an active-active electromechanical aileron actuation system. Mech Syst Signal Pr, 94, 322-345 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Li, Z. L. Wang, C. Wang, W H Huang, Planar rigid-flexible coupling spacecraft modeling and control considering solar array deployment and joint clearance. Acta Astronaut, 142, 138-151 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. F. Bai, J. J. Zhao, J. Chen, Y. Zhao, Design optimization of dual-axis driving mechanism for satellite antenna with two planar revolute clearance joints, Acta Astronaut, 144, 80-89 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, S. M. Wang, V. Makis, X. Z. Xue, Dynamic characteristics of planar linear array deployable structure based on scissor-like element with differently located revolute clearance joints, Proc IMechE Part C: J Mechanical Engineering Science, 232(10), 1759-1777 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Muvengei, J. Kihiu, B. Ikua, Dynamic analysis of planar rigid-body mechanical systems with two- clearance revolute joints. Nonlinear Dynam, 73, 259-273 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, L. F. Qian, Modeling and simulation of planar multibody systems considering multiple revolute clearance joints. Nonlinear Dynam, 90, 1907-1940 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Birleanu, S. Talu, Machine elements. Designing and computer assisted graphical representations, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Victor Melenti Publishing house, 2001. ISBN 973-99539-6-4. [Google Scholar]
- T. Nitulescu, S. Talu, Applications of descriptive geometry and computer aided design in engineering graphics, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Risoprint Publishing house, 2001. ISBN 973-656-102-X. [Google Scholar]
- I. Khemili, L. Romdhane, Dynamic analysis of a flexible slider-crank mechanism with clearance. Eur J Mech A-Solid, 27, 882-898 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Y. Sun, C. Chen, Dynamic analysis of a planar slider-crank mechanism with clearance for a high speed and heavy load press system. Mech Mach Theory, 98, 81-100 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MDI. Building models in ADAMS/View, 2012, ADAMS/Solver online help. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.