MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- A. Bernatik, L. Kocurkova, L.K. Jørgensen, Prevention of Accidents at Work: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on the Prevention of Accidents at Work (WOS 2017, part 3), October 3-6, 2017, Prague, Czech Republic. CRC Press (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bayram, M. C. Ünğan, K. Ardıç, The relationships between OHS prevention costs, safety performance, employee satisfaction and accident costs. Int J Occup Saf Ergo, 23 (2), 285-296 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fisher, The Rise of ISO 45001: Meeting at ISN UPDATE: A New Global Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard, ASSE Professional Development Conference and Exposition. American Society of Safety Engineers, (2016, January) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Darabont, A. E. Antonov, C. Bejinariu, Key elements on implementing an occupational health and safety management system using ISO 45001 standard, MATEC Web of Conferences 121, p. 11007, EDP Sciences (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Darabont, R. I. Moraru, A. E. Antonov, C Bejinariu, Managing new and emerging risks in the context of ISO 45001 standard. Quality Access to Success 18(S1), 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Darabont, C. Bejinariu, I. Ionita, M. A. Bernevig-Sava, C. Baciu, E. R. Baciu, Considerations on improving occupational health and safety performance in companies using ISO 45001 standard, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal (EEMJ), 17 (11), 2711-2718 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Occupational health and safety ISO 45001, free brochure. Retrieved from: https://www.iso.org/files/live/sites/isoorg/files/store/en/PUB100427.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Syndicat European, Trade Union Guide ‘ISO 45001 Using the new health and safety standard in the workplace’. Retrieved from: https://www.etuc.org/sites/default/files/page/file/2018-08/ETUC_Trade_Union_Guide%20_ISO_45001_-_Using_the_new_health_and_safety_standard_in_the_workplace_final_version_1.0_0.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- NQA Global Certification Body, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Implementation Guide. Retrieved from: https://www.nqa.com/medialibraries/NQA/NQA-Media-Library/PDFs/NQA-ISO-45001-Implementation-Guide.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.