MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- M. Leba, A. Ionica, R. Dobra, V. Pasculescu. Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Based Expert System For Renewable Energy Systems. A wind turbine case study Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol.13, No.6, pages 1535-1545 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Riurean, M. Leba, A. Ionica, VLC embedded medical system architecture based on medical devices quality requirements. Quality-Access to Success Volume: 20 Pages: 317-322, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Celandroni, E. Ferro, A. Gotta, et al. A survey of architectures and scenarios in satellite-based wireless sensor networks: system design aspects. International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networking. 31(1): 1-38. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Costandoiu, M. Leba, Convergence of V2X communication systems and next generation networks Series: IOP Conference Series-Materials Science and Engineering Volume: 477 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fraden, Handbook of Modern Sensors. (Springer. San Diego, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Egri, V. Sirb, N. Patrascoiu, A. Tomus, Intelligent control and monitoring of drinking water distribution system. Proceedings of the 22th International DAAAM Symposium, Vienna, pp. 629-630, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- BME680. Low power gas, pressure, temperature & humidity sensor. Available on: https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/bst/products/all_products/bme680 [Google Scholar]
- P. Pickering, Environmental Monitoring: A Key to Optimum Productivity and Health Electronic Design. Industrial Automation, June (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ESP8266. Hardware Design Guidelines. Available on: https://www.espressif.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Application Report: I2C Bus Pull-up Resistor Calculation. SLVA689–February 2015. Texas Instruments Incorporated, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.