MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference The Knowledge-Based Organization: Management and Military Sciences, pp. 735-740, Sibiu, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Educations MSE 2011, Volume 2, pp. 363-366, Sibiu, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B Băbuţ, Risk assessment – Transposition of the Directive 89/ 391/ CEE requirements into the laws of the European Union Member States, University of Petrosani (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SR ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Guidelines, https://www.iso.org/standard/65694.htm (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popescu Stelea, Integrated methodology for risk analysis and dyagnosis of Industrial Systems Safety, University of Petrosani (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B Băbuţ, Critical analysis and ways to improve the INCDPM Bucharest risk assessment method for occupational accidents and diseases, Quality – Access to Success, 14, Issue 137, pp. 113-120 [Google Scholar]
- SR ISO 31010:2009 Risk management: Risk assessment techniques https://www.iso.org/standard/51073.html (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SR ISO 31000:2009 Risk management: Principles and guidelines, https://www.iso.org/standard/43170.html (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kallio, Company Risk Management – Case Study, Master’s Thesis, Turku University of Applied Sciences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Alasoini, J. Antila, N. Hakonen, M. Hasu, M. Yrjänäinen, M. Niemi, T. Pakarinen, E. Ramstad and H. Stålhamma, Good working life as Finland’s competitiveness factor, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.