MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- A. Petre, Calculul structurilor de aviatie, Bucuresti: Editura Tehnica, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Noll, J. Zvara, J. J. Deyst, "Effects of structural flexibility on launch vehicle control systems," NASA, Sprinfield, Virginia, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- xxx, "http://www.svibs.com/index," [Online]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wiegand, F Cremaschi, S. Winter, S Weikert,, "Design Optimization and performance analysis of launch vehicles with ASTOS," Deutscher Luft–und Raumfahrtkongress, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- B. Wie, W. Du, M. Whorton, "Analysis and Design of Launch Vehicle Flight Control Systems," NASA, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- А.М. Синюков, Л.И. Болков, A.И. Львов, А.М. Шишкевич, Бaллистическая ракета на твердом топливе, Москва: Издателъство Министерства Обороны CCCP, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Esbati, S. Irani, "Structural dynamic stability of three stages launch vehicle as a free–free Timoshenko beam subjected to follower force," in Recent Advances in Space Technologies – RAST, Istanbul, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Chelaru, "Performances Evaluation for Microlauncher, Mathematical Model," International Journal of Modeling and Optimization,, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 197–201, Aug (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.