MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- J.B. Rosser, R.R.Newton, L.G.Gross, Mathematical Theory of Rocket Flight, McGraw–Hill, New York (1947) [Google Scholar]
- H. Molitz, R. Strobel, Aussere Ballistik, Springer Verlag, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- M. Niţă, D.Şt. Andreescu, The Flight of the rocket, The Military Publishing House, Bucharest, (1964) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moraru, Studies and researches of applied mechanics (in Romanian), number 4, vol.31, pp. 753–779, The Romanian Academy, 1972 [Google Scholar]
- F. Moraru, PhD. Dissertation, The Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest, Romania (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Moraru, F., The Bulletin of the Military Academy, No.1, Bucharest, Romania (1973) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ananthkrishnan and S. Unnikrishnan, J. of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 24, No.6, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ananthkrishnan, AIAA 2004-4950, AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit, Providence, Rhode Island, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Etkin, Dynamics of Atmospheric Flight, Wiley, ISBN: 978-0-471-24620-6 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moraru, Conference in Acoustics, Book 24, The Romanian Academy, Bucharest, (October 1994). [Google Scholar]
- D. Safta, PhD. Dissertation, Technical Military Academy, Bucharest, Romania (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moraru, Safta, D., 2nd Conference of Barrel Weapon Systems, Military Academy in Brno, Czech Republic (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.