MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- ESA, 6 sounding rockets, accessed 12 may 2019, http://wsn.spaceflight.esa.int/docs/EUG2LGPr3/EUG2LGPr3-6-SoundingRockets.pdf [Google Scholar]
- NASA, NASA Sounding Rockets User Handbook, accessed 12 may 2019, https://sites.wff.nasa.gov/code810/files/SRHB.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Gambhir, RK Gupta, 2D Nozzle design using quasi and MacCormack strategy technique in MATLAB, International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering Volume 3, Issue 10, June–2016 [Google Scholar]
- C. Hrishabb, J. Saurabh, S. Tushar, Supersonic Nozzle Design, International Conference on Theoretical, Applied, Computational and Experimental Mechanics, Dec–2017 [Google Scholar]
- I. Levchenko et al., Space micro propulsion systems for CubeSats and small satellites, Applied Physics Reviews 5, 011104 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Stiltner, B. Diedrich, Cold Gas Reaction Control System for the Near–Earth Asteroid Scout CubeSat, Small Satellite Conference, AIAA 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.