MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- “2018 in review - air freight volumes”, International Air Transport Association: www.iata.org/economics [Google Scholar]
- F. Kiso, A. Deljanin, “Air Freight and Logistics Services.” Pr.-Tr. & Trans. 21, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Azadeh and R. Koster, D. Roy, “Robotized and Automated Warehouse Systems: Review and Recent Developments”, Transp. SCI 53, 4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, D. Ge, “Key Technologies of Warehousing Robot for Intelligent logistics”, ISMSS, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, C. Du, Z. Du, “A medical transportation robot for carrying and positioning patients between different devices”, Ind. Rob. 46, 6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Adascalitei, I. Doroftei, “Practical applications for mobile robots based on Mecanum wheels - a systematic survey”, Romanian Review Precision Mechanics, Optics and Mechatronics, 21–29 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Quigley et. al, “ROS: an open-source Robot Operating System.”, ICRA Workshop on Open Source Software 3 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Abu Bakar, S. S. Mohmad and I. Adam, “Navigation of an Automated Guided Vehicle Based on Sugeno Inference Engine.”, J. of App. Sci. 16, 570–579 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamewaka, S. Uemura, “A magnetic guidance method for automated guided vehicles”, IEEE Trans. on Mag. 23, 2416–2418 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang et. al, “Localization and navigation using QR code for mobile robot in indoor environment”, ROBIO, 2501–2506 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Cavanini, “A QR-code localization system for mobile robots: Application to smart wheelchairs”, ECMR 2017, 1–6 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee et. al, “QR-code based Localization for Indoor Mobile Robot with validation using a 3D optical tracking instrument”, IEEE AIM, Busan, 965–970 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Babu, S. Markose, “IoT Enabled Robots with QR Code Based Localization”,ICETIETR, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Puangdownreong, A. Nawikavatan, C. Thammarat, “Optimal Design of I-PD Controller for DC Motor Speed Control System by Cuckoo Search.”, Proc. Comp. Sc. 86, 83–86 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. McInerney, “Simplistic Control of Mecanum Drive”, FRC Team 2022 (Il Mathematics and Science Academy). [Google Scholar]
- Video to the line following experiment: https://youtu.be/DG3yyTuZ-Xg [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.