MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Air Traffic Management|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- SESAR, “European ATM Master Plan - Edition 2015,” Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- SESAR, “SESAR Concept of Operations Step 2 Edition 2014 (Ed. 01.01.00),”Brussels: SESAR Joint Undertaking, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- NextGen, “Concept of Operations for the Next Generation Air Transportation System. Version 3.2,” Washignton D.C.: NextGen, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- FAA, “The Future of the NAS,” Washington D.C: U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of NextGen, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- ICAO, “Doc 9854: Global Air Traffic Management Operational Concept,” Montreal: International Aviation Civil Organization, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- SESAR, “SESAR Concept of Operations Step 1 Edition 2012 (Ed. 01.00.00 ),” Brussels: SESAR Joint Undertaking, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- CATS, “Contract-Based Air Transportation (CATS) Concept of Operation D1.2.2,” Brussels: European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- F. Han, B.L. W. Wong, and S. Gaukrodger, “Pinch–and–pull with spatial–temporal energy trajectory: New display concept for in–flight energy management,” Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Technol., vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 126–135, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Margellos and J. Lygeros, “Toward 4-D Trajectory Management in Air Traffic Control: A Study based on Monte Carlo Simulation and Reachability Analysis,” IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1820–1833, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Casado, C. Goodchild, and M. Vilaplana, “Identification and Initial Characterization of Sources of Uncertainty Affecting the Performance of Future Trajectory Management Automation Systems,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Application and Theory of Automation in Command and Control Systems (ATACCS’2012), 2012, pp. 170–175. [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Mutuel, P. Neri, and E. Paricaud, “Initial 4D Trajectory Management Concept Evaluation,” in Tenth USA/Europe Air Traffic Management Research and Development Seminar, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. Rentas, S. Green, and K. Cate, “Characterization Method for Determination of Trajectory Prediction Requirements,” in 9th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference (ATIO), Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations (ATIO) Conferences, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- T. Pabst, T. Kunze, M. Schultz, and H. Fricke, “Modeling external disturbances for aircraft in flight to build reliable 4D trajectories,” in 3rd International Conference on Application and Theory of Automation in Command and Control Systems (ATACCS’2013), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Garcia-Chico, R. A. Vivona, and K.T. Cate, “Characterizing Intent Maneuvers from Operational Data–A Step towards Trajectory Uncertainty Estimation,” in AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- >EUROCONTROL, “User manual for the Base of Aircraft Data (BADA) Family 4. EEC Technical Scientific Report No. 12/11/22-58.,” Brussels: European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- E. Koyuncu, M. Uzun, and G. Inalhan, “Cross-entropy-based cost-efficient 4D trajectory generation for airborne conflict resolution,” Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part G J. Aerosp. Eng., vol. 230, no. 9, pp. 1605–1631, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Á. Rodríguez-Sanz et al., “4D-trajectory time windows: definition and uncertainty management,” Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Technol., >vol. 91, no. 5, pp. 761–782, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EUROCONTROL, 4D Trajectory management: an initial pilot perspective. Brussels, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- F. Han, B. L. W. Wong, and S. Gauhrodger, “Improving future air traffic punctuality: ‘pinch-and-pull’ target windows,” Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Technol., vol. 82, no. 4, pp. 207–216, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Garson, Curve Fitting and Nonlinear Regression. Asheboro, NC: Statistical Associates Publishers, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- OACI, “Doc. 4444 Gestión del tránsito aéreo,” 2007. [Google Scholar]
- EUROCONTROL, “NEST modelling tool.” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- MathWorks, “MATLAB,” www.mathworks.com/products/matlab. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.